Make That Happen - Rane

Description: (Y/N) Teller takes Happy's new old lady under her wing as her new bestie the same day that Rane finally patches Redwood.

I pulled into the Teller Morrow lot and immediately began scanning the crowd. It was about noon so the guys were all sitting outside on lunch. I didn't see the dark haired woman my mother had described to me. I guess the club had rescued her and Clay forced her to be Happy's old lady.

As I walked over to the guys they all turned to look at me.

"Morning boys, I hear there's a party tonight," I said.

"Quinn's coming in with a bunch of the Nomads for church here so hell yeah," Tig said.

"I'm looking forward to it," I said.

"Cause Quinn will be here," Jax taunted.

"Maybe they'll finally fuck," Happy said.

"Is he any good in bed?" I asked, leveling a glare at the two taunting me

"How would we know?" Jax asked.

"At the very least he could fuck the attitude outta ya," Happy said. I was one of only two women in the world that got away with giving him attitude, the other was my mother.

"I doubt that, but hey maybe I'll try. I could use a good fuck and we all know none of you are up for the challenge," I said. Instantly all five men turned to glare at me.

I shrugged a little.

"Where's your old lady Hap?" I asked, changing the subject before they got more pissed at me.

"Dorm," he said, nodding to the clubhouse.

"Is she eating lunch in there by herself?" I asked.

He nodded. I slapped him upside the head called him an ass as I turned to go find her.

I knocked on Happy's dorm door and it opened slowly. The woman on the other side looked terrified. She relaxed a little when she saw it was me and not one of the men.

"Hey baby, I'm (Y/N) Teller. Gemma's my mom," I said.

"I'm Abby," she said.

"Well Abby, how would you like to go shopping with me then hang out for a bit and get ready for the party together?"

"Happy told me to stay here," she said.

"Let me deal with Happy. Come on, I'll buy you some new clothes and makeup. We can cut and dye your hair if you want," I said.

"No thank you," she said. I nodded and walked away, letting her shut the door.

When I found Happy again he was working on a car in the garage.

"You're in trouble man," Juice said before turning and walking away.

"I'm working here," he said.

"Go in there and tell her she can go shopping with me," I said.

"I don't fucking care," he said.

"She's terrified of pissing you off so get your ass in there and tell her she can go," I said. He nodded and walked off. I started my car back up, cranking the AC and went to wait for Abby. She walked out with Happy. He turned to us both.

"Be careful. Call me if you need anything. And here's some money," he said, grabbing his wallet. He was talking to me more than her.

"My treat," I said. "Abby I'll be in my car. You two say your goodbyes and Happy be a decent old man and walk her over."