Angel of Death - Happy

Description: Happy meets the second most feared killer on the west coast, the Angel of Death, when they are both hired to take out the same target.

I relaxed a little in my seat and took a sip of my beer. I hated this shit but I needed to keep up my cover. I kept my eyes trained on the blonde man at the bar. Sick AB Fuck had raped and tortured a girl I knew from high school. She knew some of the same people I did and asked them to have this handled for her. I was how they planned on handling it.

A group of bikers walked in and I didn't really pay much attention to them. I was friendly enough with most clubs that my presence shouldn't be an issue. Besides they'd have to both notice me and know who I was.

The bald man and the dark haired one beelined for the bar near my blondie. A few of the others scattered around and pretty quickly a brawl broke out. That distracted the bouncers but I stayed calm and watched the blonde man. If he ran I had to follow him. The Sons as I could now see that they were pulled my target out of the bar. I jumped up and ran outside after them. The two had thrown him in a van so I hopped on my bike and tore out of the parking lot, following them.

I was hoping they wouldn't notice me. After we'd taken two loops around different blocks, I knew they knew I was on their tail.

They pulled over, ready for the fight they were sure was going to ensue.

"Who the hell are you?" The bald man asked as he got out with his gun already drawn. The full moon provided the only light but if had to guess, he was the Tacoma Killer. I'd never seen him before, just heard the stories of him in my line of work.

"Woah, put the damn gun down. You're a biker. You'll get when I say you stole my fucking hit."

"Who sent you?"

"Laroy," I said. "He beat the shit out of his little sister and raped her. She and I had gone to school together and he knew I'd take care of it."

"He called us too," the man said.

"Fucker. He paying you?"

"Nah I owe him one. Saved my ass in Oakland on a different hit."

I nodded. "He just wants to make sure this gets done then."

He agreed with my assessment of the situation.

"Name's Happy," he said.

"The Tacoma Killer."

He nodded.

I gave him my first name as well.

He laughed a little. "The Angel of Death," he said. "What are the odds we'd meet like this?"

I laughed a little too. We were the two most feared people of the underground world on this coast.

"So can I have my hit back?"

"Just follow us. I'll talk to my brother and see what to do about you."

I rolled my eyes but kept my mouth shut so I could keep my hit. I followed the van out to cabin in the woods. This wasn't creepy or ominous.

Happy stepped down out of the van as the dark haired one dragged the blonde guy into the cabin. He was knocked out some how but starting to come to.

"What did you decide?" I asked, grabbing a bag from my saddle bag despite not knowing for sure they'd let me stay.

"How about some team work?"

"Works for me," I said. "I do owe you for going to all the trouble of kidnapping him for me."

He scoffed and led me inside as I cracked open an energy drink and guzzled a good part of it.

"What the hell is that?" Happy asked.