Just You - Chibs

Warnings: mentions of a dom/sub dynamic

Description: Chibs takes his girlfriend to a club party one night and things don't go all that well.

Chibs had left an outfit sitting on the bed for me when I returned home from work. We'd talked about going to the club party tonight so this didn't surprise me. I smiled at his choice and went to shower. I played some music lowly as I got ready.

I was putting the final touches on my makeup when Chibs walked into the bedroom.

"Hello my love," I said. He smiled and placed a kiss on my lips gently.

"Hello lass."

He kissed me again and took my hand.

"You look stunning. Go get dressed."

I walked into the bedroom and dropped the robe, pulling on a lace thong and black backless dress.

"Stunning," he said.

"Thank you," I said. He kissed my lips, resting his hand on the back of my neck.

"Lass, you ready?"

I nodded and he ran his thumb along my necklace. It was a gift from him, a small symbol of our dynamic. He held my hand and led me out to his bike.

The ride to the clubhouse was short and the second we got there his hand was around my waist.

"Let's go get drinks," he said. I nodded and he led me to the bar.

He ordered for both of us and handed me my drink once he had it.

I didn't know many people here. Chibs kept us separate from all this for the most part. Plus we haven't been dating nearly as long as we've been having sex. The dating and dynamic were relatively new advancements.

"How're you feeling being here?"

"A little worried but I'm okay."

Chibs nodded and kissed my head. "If you need out just say the word."

"Yes, sir," I said. He stood with me for a bit, just talking to me and pressing soft kisses to my lips. He was summoned by Tig and pulled away from me. A young blonde woman walked over and sat down near me.

"Hey, I see you and Chibs are cozy."

"Yeah he's my boyfriend."

"Oh, no darling," she said. "You aren't nearly pretty enough for him."

"He is my boyfriend." I was looking for him, and sure enough when I found his eyes he was already watching me. He quirked one eyebrow to ask if I was okay. I relaxed a little as I moved the pendant on my necklace from side to side, a no signal.

"I reall-."

Chibs motioned me to him.

"Sorry my boyfriend is summoning me," I said. I grabbed my drink and went to walk away when the blonde stuck her foot out to trip me. I fell, hitting the ground hard. Chibs yelled for me as he and Tig made their way to me.

"Lass are you okay?" Chibs asked.

My eyes were watering, more from embarrassment than pain. I nodded and he placed his hand on the side of my neck gently. I looked up at him.

"Egos bruised more than anything," I said. Tig grabbed onto the blonde woman and was dragging her outside.

Chibs nodded and helped me to my feet. He made a big show of carrying me to a couch and setting me down.

"Stay put. I'll get you some water."

I thanked him softly and he kissed my head before walking away. Everyone else was drunk enough to just go back to partying. It didn't take Chibs long to return with a water.

I thanked him and he sat down next to me. I explained what had happened.

"You're my girl. I'll bend you over the arm of the couch and fuck you right now if I want," he said.

I laughed a little. "I'm not comfortable with public play."

"Was only a point my love. You're it for me. I don't want any of the club whores."

"Just me?"

"Just you lass."