Real Old Lady - Tig

Requested by lalaland_29

Description: When Tig's old lady has a panic attack because of Clay's disrespect, Tig has enough and stands up for her.

I was sitting on the couch reading when the guys returned. Gemma and Tara had been sitting at the bar drinking and waiting for the guys. I opted out of drinking and into rereading the next book I was teaching my junior class. Tig and Clay were the first two in the door. Tig's face lit up but Clay glared at me.

I tried to push it aside. I didn't want anymore issues with Clay. He didn't think I was cut out to be an old lady. Tig didn't seem to care what Clay thought so I tried not to either. The disrespect from Clay hadn't stopped since it had started though.

"Hey baby," Tig said, leaning down to kiss me.

"Hi Tigger," I said. He smiled a little at the nickname.

"Gotta finish up some stuff in church then there's a party," he said. I just nodded. I didn't really like club parties but I attended and did what I needed to as an old lady. He kissed me once more before heading into church.

The guys were only in the chapel for like ten minutes when they all returned. I closed my book as Tig walked over and took my hand to lead me to the bar.

"Old ladies are in the kitchen, of course you'd know that if you were actually an old lady," Clay said. I glanced at Tig and just shook my head as my eyes watered.

"And now you're fucking cry because I don't think you're an old lady. Fucking ridiculous. Tig get your-."

I tried to tune him out as my hands started shaking. Now was not the time to be in panic mode but here we are.

Tig was up and between us before Clay finished speaking.

"The only thing I will be getting is a mayhem vote if you don't shut your fucking mouth about my old lady."

The room had gone silent. It was very out of character for Tig to contradict Clay, so for Tig to threaten him was almost unheard of.

"She ain't cut-."

"I don't give a fuck what you think about her value as an old lady cause she's my old lady. Not yours. So shut your mouth about her."

Tig had his gun in his hand and I grabbed his arm gently. I was still shaking but I couldn't let Tig make good on his threat to end Clay's life.

Tig paused and turned to look at me. He just kissed my head and put his gun away.

"I want you in the ring," Tig said. Clay had to do it. He'd run his mouth and now he had to pay the price.

"Gem, get her some water and sit with her until her heart slows down," Tig said as the men went to go outside. Gemma nodded and grabbed some water. Gemma liked me well enough or at least she acted like it.

Tara came over to check on me. She asked me all about my panic attacks as I calmed down. My hands steadied but I was quickly growing tired.

"You should see about getting into therapy," Tara said as the yelling outside calmed down.

"I've been in therapy for the last two years. Trust me this is a lot better than it was."

She nodded as Tig walked in. He was bruised in a few places and looked angry until his eyes found me.

"You feeling better baby?"

"Yeah just exhausted."

He nodded and kissed my head. "I'm sorry he said all that shit. You know I think you're the best old lady right?"

I nodded and smiled at him.

"I know Tigger."

"Good. Let's get you home and get you something to eat." I agreed and he took my bag in one hand before taking my hand in the other.

"I can take myself home," I said as we walked out toward his bike. My car was across the lot. "So you can stay for the party."

"I need to be with you right now baby," he said. "And you aren't up for driving so I'll bring you back in the morning before school for your car."

I nodded, too caught up in wondering why Clay thinks I'm not a good old lady to really care.

"What's got your mind?"

"Do you know why?" I asked.

"Why he doesn't think you're a good old lady?" He asked as he secured my purse in one of the compartments on his bike.

I nodded and he sighed in response.

"Is that really a good idea tonight?"

"I want to know Tig."

He nodded. "Part of it is that you're a good girl. You became a high school English teacher babe that kind of screams I'm sweet and innocent. He has that issue with Tara too."

"What's the rest of it?"

"That you're mine."

"What?"

"He doesn't think you're good for me. Thinks you're making me soft. He also specifically said for someone like Juice or Sack you'd be perfect but not for me."

"But I love you not them."

He nodded again. "I love you too baby."

"Let's go home," I said. He nodded and leaned over his bike to kiss me before handing me a helmet. We both got on his bike and the second we left the lot, my body instantly relaxed as if some weight was lifted.