Just Nervous - Tig

Description: Tig's old lady has to help the club and has a panic attack about doing so.

"Are you sure about this baby?" Tig asked as we rode in the van out towards Georgie Caruso's studio. I'd worked for him a number of years ago and the guys wanted me to go talk to him as a distraction so they could get into the studio and get Luann's stuff back.

I nodded and leaned against him. He kissed the top of my head and I relaxed a little. Ever since we met, Tig's had a calming effect on me. I'm not nearly the same person that had worked in porn and just about ever brothel between Charming and Vegas. That was how we met. He needed a fuck and showed up at a brothel one night. I happened to be working there at that time. We hit it off and started talking and texting all the time. Eventually he convinced me to move to Charming and in with him. It was the best decision I ever made.

The van came to a stop and Chucky and I both got out. I looked up at the studio that was the exact same as when I worked here and immediately realized I couldn't do this.

I turned back to the van as Tig stepped out.

"I can't. I can't do this. Tig-."

"Kitten, hey, relax, we're right here. He won't hurt you."

"Tig-."

"Baby you don't have to do this if you don't want to," he said, holding me against his chest.

"I want to help the club I'm just nervous."

"I'll go in with you," he said. I nodded and he slid his kutte off, tossing it to Clay who was in the passenger seat. He took my hand and we headed inside.

"Do you have an appointment?" A bigger guy asked. He was bigger than Tig so I figured he was the head of security.

I stepped forward and introduced myself. "I don't need an appointment just tell him it's me."

The guy nodded and turned to get him so Tig nodded to Jax and Clay. All the guys walked in and Clay handed Tig back his kutte. Jax made the only other woman present leave.

Georgie walked out and the security guy instantly got in Tig's face. Tig hit the guy twice and Georgie was yelling.

When they quieted down Georgie turned to me.

"I knew you'd be back baby."

I cringed a little.

"No one calls her baby but me," Tig said. He's very possessive, not that I mind.

"I thought she was here to get her job back?"

"Yeah you kinda were supposed to think that," I said.

Tig laughed a little before Jax stepped forward. He'd been the one in contact with Luann about everything. Tig led me back to the door.

"Go wait in the van with Chucky," Tig said.

I agreed and Chucky and I headed out to the van. We sat together in silence for only a few minutes when the guys made their way back out. They all jumped in the van and Jax peeled out of the lot.

"What the hell did I miss?" I asked lowly.

Tig just kissed my temple. I figured he'd tell me later. The ride back was a little quicker than the ride out had been.

When we got back to the lot, Tig helped me outta the van.

"You okay after all that?" He asked.

"I could use some coffee. I'm kinda exhausted after the panic attack," I said. He nodded and led me inside to the bar. I sat down and Tig walked off before reappearing with two coffee cups.

He sat them down before wrapping his arms around me. "You did real good today kitten." Tig kissed my hair as he held me to his chest.

"Thanks Tigger."