CHAPTER 1-10

Chapter 1: Awake

  Yue Jiaojiao has never felt so uncomfortable in her life.

  Every cell in his body was screaming desperately.

  She struggled to open her eyes, and what caught her eye was the roof of a thatched hut, and the quilt on her body was hard and vaguely smelled like a musty smell that she hadn't seen the sun for a long time.

This is not the 230-square-meter high-level large flat decorated in the style of her death.

  Was she kidnapped?

  Or worn out?

  Zhao Zhan pushed the door and entered the room. He saw Yue Jiaojiao who was blinking by the light, and he was suddenly at a loss and did not dare to move forward.

"You...are you awake?"

  Half a month ago, he chased the prey into the deep mountains, and the prey suddenly disappeared, and then he saw a dying girl lying at the bottom of the cliff.

  Judging from the situation, if this girl hadn't been hanging on the tree with a crooked neck for a while, she would not have broken only one calf like now.

Rao is so, in addition to falling off the bottom of the cliff and hitting the back of the head, the girl's body is also full of bruises.

  He gave her medicine in the past two weeks, where has he not seen the girl's body?

  But when he met someone's Qingqing Lingling's eyes, Zhao Zhan instantly turned red from his neck to his face.

  The big man stood at the door blocking the light, Yue Jiaojiao moved her eyes and looked over.

Seeing that the other party was wearing a rough cloth bunt, his hair was casually tied with a square scarf, his facial features were deep, and his face was wheat-colored from his neck to his face.

  A rough old man.

  Yue Jiaojiao knew that she was wearing it, maybe because her brain was injured, she had no memory for the time being.

  Looking at the other party with clear eyes and nervous behavior, he should be his savior.

  "here is......"

The white and tender beauty suddenly frowned, and even her voice was soft. Zhao Zhan only felt that he didn't know where to put his hands and feet, but he subconsciously replied in a muffled voice, "This is my home, I I picked you up from the foot of the mountain, and you've been lying there for half a month."

"If you want to go home...I'll take you back when your injury heals."

  Zhao Zhan was sullen in his heart and couldn't help lowering his eyes.

  Such a delicate little woman, he is afraid of hurting her with a little force, and no matter what, it is impossible for him, a poor hunter, to keep her.

  "Can you help me sit up first?"

  Zhao Zhan's lost mood was instantly swept away with these words, and he was full of eyes just to meet the other party's requirements.