CHAPTER 61-70

Chapter 61: Counterfeiting

  Noticing his gaze, Zhao Zhan's voice was cold, "Are your eyes not wanting anymore?"

  The man shrank back like a quail.

  "Go to the back kitchen for me! Don't be embarrassed in front of you, you will help in the back kitchen in the future and are not allowed to come to the front!"

  Seeing that his nephew was uneasy, the shopkeeper kicked his ass and threw him to the back kitchen, and then looked at Yue Jiaojiao in a flattering tone, "This dish is tofu soup, I wonder if you two have heard of it?"

  Yue Jiaojiao and Zhao Zhan looked at each other.

  Shopkeeper Li couldn't sell tofu to Huai County without saying a word, unless they saw the wrong person.

  Originally, because this guy was too disappointing, Yue Jiaojiao wanted to eat at another restaurant, but when the shopkeeper mentioned tofu soup, she pulled Zhao Zhan and sat down on the stool next to her, Shi Shiran said, "Of course I've heard of it. , but I have never tasted any taste, I didn't expect today to be a blessing in disguise."

  "The two guest officials are born rich, so they should be lucky. I'll go to the kitchen to make arrangements for you."

When he was gone, Yue Jiaojiao poked Zhao Zhan's firm muscles, "How can you do it? You don't feel dirty when you touch him?"

  "He shouldn't treat you like that," Zhao Zhan's anger remained undisturbed at the moment, but the anger around him was naturally extinguished to the bottom of his heart, "Next time I encounter this situation, I will definitely let He didn't even get a chance to finish his sentence."

  "Why are you so cute?"

  If it wasn't for Zhao Zhan who pulled her behind him just now.

  She had a hundred ways to let the shop assistant know how unlucky it would be to offend someone who shouldn't be offended.

  But Zhao Zhan took the lead, and Yue Jiaojiao was willing to hide behind him lazily without spending that much effort.

"We'll have a taste of what's going on with that tofu soup. If there's something wrong, when we go back, we'll tell Shopkeeper Li what's going on here and let him come forward to solve it."

  Zhao Zhan nodded heavily.

  While the two were talking, the shopkeeper personally brought the dishes, "Two guest officers, the tofu soup is here, and the eggs and vegetables you ordered, please take it slow."

  "This is not tofu," Zhao Zhan only glanced at it, then leaned in to Yue Jiaojiao and said in a low voice, "I just can't tell what this is for?"

  Yue Jiaojiao used a spoon to put a little bit on a plate, then crushed it and observed it, then leaned in and smelled it.

  I have to say that the wisdom of the ancients should not be underestimated, and counterfeiting is an eternal problem.

  "It's made of eggs, fish, and flour," Yue Jiaojiao said, placing the bowl in front of Zhao Zhan, "It just looks like tofu, but it actually has nothing to do with tofu."

  "If you smell it carefully, you can still smell a little fishy smell. They don't know how the tofu is so white. They can only find similar ingredients instead. The chef in the back kitchen doesn't know how to deal with it. The smell is almost covered."

"I'll taste the difference."

  Yue Jiaojiao held his hand, "Who knows what the guy in the back kitchen did to these dishes just now, don't eat it, it's dirty."