CHAPTER 11-20

Chapter 11: Fainting

  Zhao Zhan also stared at each other coldly.

  Aunt Zhao felt as if she was being stared at by a big worm on the mountain. Looking at Zhao Zhan's dark eyes, she swallowed and did not dare to scold.

  But as long as the thought of losing money is like someone cutting her flesh with a knife, he can't help avoiding Zhao Zhan's gaze and muttering in a low voice, "I will pay you three or two silvers at most for these things."

  "Azhan, how much did you spend on the clothes you bought for me today?"

  "Zhao Zhan glanced at the clothes on the ground, and said, "The pink one cost 800 copper coins, and the goose yellow one next to you, which is very similar to your original clothes, cost a tael of silver. The rest of the clothes were made of the finest fine cotton in the tailor's shop. It cost 2 taels, and the total was 3 taels plus 800 copper plates. "

  "The cakes I bought for you that they took and ate also cost a tael of silver."

"And those skins, I always save up and sell them to out-of-town merchants who only come in the winter. These skins add up to 18 taels of silver."

  "Add up all the silver, auntie, you will pay us twenty-two taels plus eight hundred copper coins."

  "What?!" Aunt Zhao's voice broke, "You want me to pay you more than 20 taels for this pile of shit?"

  She didn't dare to curse, she just sat on the ground and cried.

  "You are trying to kill me!"

  "I have worked hard to support you for so many years, and now you want me to pay you such a large sum of money."

  "Even if you sell me, I can't afford it!"

  "Is there still a king's law in this world, and my nephew is going to force his aunt to death, isn't there anyone to take care of it?"

  "Uncle Li Zheng, since you're here today, why don't we figure out the separation together?" Yue Jiaojiao ignored Aunt Zhao's cry, her face full of seriousness, "I remember After Ah Zhan's parents died, his aunt's house and land were temporarily managed by his aunt? We don't care about the money as Ah Zhan's food expenses for so many years."

"In the past, Ah Zhan had enough food for his family and not hungry. Now that we have a family, shouldn't the house and land be returned to us?"

  Yue Jiaojiao said, pointed to a half thatched house in the yard, and sighed 'sadly', "It's going to rain soon, if this thatched house can't hold up, I and A There is no place to fight."

  What she said was pitiful, and Li Zheng's mind tightened as she listened to her voice high and low.

  yes!

  After Zhao Zhan's father passed away, the house and land were occupied by Zhao Lao Er and his wife.

  Especially in the house of Zhao Zhan's family, there was originally a place in the middle of the two families where two people could walk shoulder-width apart, but Zhao Zhan's parents died not long ago.