CHAPTER 41-50

Chapter 41: Treating Guest

  Except for Zhao Zhan, all the other families in Yangliu Village are surnamed Yang.

  The land of Li Miao's family is connected to that of Zhao Zhan's family. Yang Dashan is a simple and honest person. Zhao Zhan has been busy farming the past few days, and he will help him when he encounters it.

  Tired of working now, he squatted on the ground and stared at Zhao Zhan's Miao in a trance.

  "Brother Dashan," Zhao Zhan picked all the seedlings into the ground like a few days ago, looked at Yang Dashan and asked, "What are you looking at here?"

  Yang Dashan held back in his heart for several days, and now there is no one around him and he finally couldn't help it, "Zhao Zhan, what the hell are you growing here? ."

  Zhao Zhan was waiting for him to speak, and when he heard him ask, Zhao Zhan put the things aside and squatted beside him, "Brother Dashan, I grow rare things in this field, called soybeans and millet peppers. This seed is the dowry brought by my daughter-in-law."

The rhetoric of the dowry was negotiated by Yue Jiaojiao and Zhao Zhan.

  After all, this is something that the village has never seen before, and besides, the place where he found these two kinds of things on the mountain is considered to be in the deep mountain. Except for him, no one in the village would dare to enter the deep mountain.

  During this time, he also took time to look around the periphery of the mountain, and found no more soybeans and peppers.

  Talking about something as a dowry can also avoid the fact that it makes money in the future, and people in the village say that he has found something good and won't tell others.

  But Yue Jiaojiao was clear in her heart.

  If you let others directly plant with them now, no one in Yangliu Village will be willing. When others see the benefits of this thing, they don't have to ask others for more varieties, and those people will come to the door on their own initiative.

But now, if someone just trusts them and is willing to follow a seed, that would be a pleasant surprise.

  Since you want to make a fortune from derivatives such as tofu and only rely on yourself to produce raw materials, it is completely restricting development.

  Zhao Zhan took out the two kinds of seedlings and pointed them to Yang Dashan, "You have been helping with the work in the fields recently. My daughter-in-law said that she wanted to invite you to dinner at night, and asked you to bring your sister-in-law with you. The sister-in-law chatted a few words and felt that it was a good match."

  "Why are you being so polite to me? It's not enough to be the helpers of the villagers? Besides, when I married my daughter-in-law, it was thanks to your good craftsmanship, otherwise it was because of my lack of meat, how could there be such a thing? Many people compliment."

  "Brother Dashan, you should help me. My thatched hut has not been repaired since it collapsed in the rain last time, and my daughter-in-law has been living on the mountain in grievances. She has not been in our village for so long. I've seen people in the village, and I'm afraid she'll be alone at home all day long and lonely."