CHAPTER 81-90

Chapter 81: Destruction

  "Okay, just do as you said," Yue Jiaojiao leaned forward and looked at Zhao Zhan's face carefully.

  Her breath was getting closer.

  "Jiaojiao?"

  Zhao Zhan murmured and put his hands on Yue Jiaojiao's shoulders subconsciously, as if he was bewitched.

  "I just want to see how Ah Zhan has become so powerful now."

  Yue Jiaojiao threw herself into Zhao Zhan's arms and kept laughing, "Otherwise, what did you think I was trying to do?"

  Zhao Zhan pulled Yue Jiaojiao away and gave her a loud kiss on the forehead.

  The other party didn't do much, but he blushed first.

  "Hey, Zhao Zhan, why are you here? I've been looking for you for a long time," Yang Dashan rushed over and shouted, "Come and see, our tofu seems to have an accident."

  Before Zhao Zhan left, he prepared the brine and gave it to Yang Dashan, and asked him to help make a plate of tofu and send it to the Shengyun Inn when he returned.

But at this moment, Yang Dashan actually said that something happened to tofu?

  "I took a look at the pressed tofu at noon, but now the tofu has changed."

  Zhao Zhan didn't delay any longer, and took Yue Jiaojiao's hand and walked towards the bottom of the shed.

  The tofu that has been pressed and formed is now broken and smashed. The original white tenderness is mixed with red unknown things. The red, red and white are mixed together, and it looks extremely disgusting.

  Zhao Zhan immediately covered Yue Jiaojiao's eyes.

  "Don't look, it's dirtying your eyes," he said, taking Yue Jiaojiao behind him first, "Jiaojiao, stand here and don't move, I'll see what it is and come back to tell you."

  Yue Jiaojiao nodded obediently, and her eyelashes swept his palm lightly.

Yang Dashan was already taken aback by the behavior of Zhao Zhanchong's daughter-in-law.

  Isn't it just some dirty things? They have never touched any dirty things in the muddy legs of the farm, so Zhao Zhan is protecting his daughter-in-law like an eyeball.

  "This tofu is not spoiled, it was deliberately made like this."

  Zhao Zhan walked back and squeezed the tofu, then wiped his hand on the handkerchief on the side, "After being smashed, blood was poured, this plate of tofu can't be used again, throw it away."

  Spilled blood?

  "Zhao Zhan can't be sorry. It's all my fault. If I could manage it more carefully, this kind of thing might not happen."

Yang Dashan was very angry.

  Although he didn't know how much money the tofu could sell for, he knew how much the soybeans were worth. Destroying a plate of tofu like this would be a waste.

  "Zhao Zhan, you handed things over to me, and now it's like this, I'll pay you for the money," Yang Dashan gritted his teeth and said, "Although I can't afford it now, you will deduct the money from my wages."

  "I'm not going to build the brick house in our house. I'll give you the money for the tofu first."

  "Now is not the time to admit mistakes," Zhao Zhan said with a sullen face, "I just asked you to make tofu, and you made it. There are too many people here in the afternoon, and it's hard to find someone when we're not paying attention. "