CHAPTER 71-80

Chapter 71: Double Sided

  "Are you going to sleep? Still want something to eat?"

  Yue Jiaojiao cries and laughs, propping up his chest and getting down from his body.

  "I ate and slept, slept and ate, do you keep me as a pig?"

  "You didn't sleep much last night, did you?" Yue Jiaojiao patted her shoulder, "Let me lean on you? How about taking a nap?"

  "Did I disturb you last night?"

  "No, I just slept too much in the middle of the night and couldn't fall asleep. I felt that you were not asleep, and your eyes were a little red when you saw you. Take advantage of it now to sleep for a while, and I will have to hurry to Wangshan Town later."

  Seeing that he didn't move for a long time, Yue Jiaojiao simply pressed his head to her side, "Be good, close your eyes and sleep."

  "I slept on the back, my head is heavy, and it will crush your shoulders."

  Zhao Zhan held her poignant little hand to keep her from moving, and leaned obediently on the other side of the carriage.

  The big stone in his heart was temporarily put down, and the tip of his heart was by his side again, and Zhao Zhan soon fell asleep.

Yue Jiaojiao tried to withdraw her hand, but as soon as she moved, Zhao Zhan's eyelashes moved as if she was about to wake up, so frightened that she didn't dare to move any more, she only took out the picture book with her other hand. Leaning on Zhao Zhan's shoulder and watching with relish.

  It has to be said that the shock absorption effect of the luxury carriage is indeed extraordinary.

  Yue Jiaojiao was tired from looking at it. She fell asleep with Zhao Zhan's head on her head at some point. When she woke up, she found that she was the only one in the carriage, and the carriage stopped quietly and did not continue to move forward.

  "Zhao Zhan, we've all been standing here for half an hour. Otherwise, you let her sleep, and I'll let my entourage guard here. Would you take me to eat first?"

  Fang Tianfeng's voice came from outside one after another.

It's just that he obviously suppressed his voice and didn't dare to shout, "Zhao Zhan, good brother, let's go eat something first? You are too kind to your wife!"

  "Be quiet, it's hard to travel, isn't it normal for my wife to rest for a while when she's tired?"

  "Azhan," Yue Jiaojiao lifted the curtain, "I'm awake, let's have lunch here and then go back to the village?"

  Her voice fell, and then got off the carriage with Zhao Zhan's strength, looked at Fang Tianfeng and said softly, "Master Fang, we meet again."

  "Hello Mrs. Zhao, I want to go to your house for a meal, don't you mind?"

  "Of course I won't refuse what Ah Zhan promised," Yue Jiaojiao shook her head, "Since Young Master Fang doesn't dislike it, then go back with us."

  He brought Fang Tianfeng with him to guard against that Young Master Lin.

  Ever since Zhao Zhan told her that Fang Tianfeng suddenly got the news that Huaijing Inn has a new dish, Yue Jiaojiao has come to realize that there must be the handwriting of Mr. Lin from Ke Laixiang. .

  The other party wanted to kill someone with a knife, so she dragged Fang Tianfeng to her side as per the gourd painting, which also made that Young Master Lin fearful and did not dare to act rashly.