CHAPTER 31-40

Chapter 31: Jealousy

  Liu Xiaowan was still holding a milk baby in her arms, looking at Zhao Zhan with unwilling resentment in her eyes, "Zhao Zhan, you are still the most powerful hunter in Yangliu Village. You can be mounted on your head by your daughter-in-law."

  "It doesn't matter if I love my daughter-in-law or not," Zhao Zhan's eyes were cold as he looked at Liu Xiaowan, "Jiaojiao is here with me, whatever you say is right."

  "you!"

  Liu Xiaowan's tears of grievance were about to fall.

  Her parents' family was poor and poor, and there were two younger brothers who were dragging their legs waiting for her betrothal gift to marry a daughter-in-law. Back then, there was a matchmaker who asked her to meet Zhao Zhan.

  Different from the mud legs in the village who shave food all day long, Zhao Zhan is handsome and imposing, and he was taught to know a few words by his father Xiucai. Even better, marrying Zhao Zhan does not need to be discussed by his mother-in-law.

Liu Xiaowan only took a look from a distance and fell in love with Zhao Zhan.

  After she went home and told about Zhao Zhan's situation, the family showed him the current husband at that time.

  The betrothal gift can be more than five taels, there is land and a house, and the only son in the family, she can also help her younger brother in the future.

  She was already ready to fight with the family!

  But the matchmaker actually said that Zhao Zhan had no intention of marrying, and even seeing Liu Xiaowan, it was the matchmaker who designed them to bump into each other at that time.

  Zhao Zhan disagreed, and her family naturally happily accepted the bride price and married her.

  But her current husband was only as tall as Zhao Zhan's shoulders, and he didn't say anything about the manly spirit. He listened to his mother in everything. She married her and said she was a daughter-in-law, but she was actually a servant girl who served her mother-in-law. .

Yue Jiaojiao took Zhao Zhan's arm generously, raised her head and smiled sweetly at him, "Azhan, starting today, are you afraid that your daughter-in-law's reputation will spread?"

  Facing the sharp point of his heart, Zhao Zhan still has a fierce breath, "What you said is right, why don't you listen?"

  "You two are in a good relationship, my teeth are going to be sour." Li Miao pulled Liu Xiaowan back and smiled to smooth things over, "This is a man of love to know that he is distressed, Otherwise, what are we trying to do all day long?"

  "Sister-in-law is right, our A Zhancai is not afraid of me, he is more willing to spoil me, or else you say what is there to be afraid of me? His fist can kill all wild boars. "

  "Zhao Zhan's hunting skills can't be envied. If we didn't have him in our village, I don't know how much it would cost to eat meat all year round."

  "Sister-in-law, please take your time. Ah Zhan and I will go to the field to take a look first. There is also the matter of building a house. My sister-in-law will help me to find out, and then I can find Ah Zhan. "