CHAPTER 101-110

Chapter 101: Sue the Official

  "I want this piece," Yue Jiaojiao picked out a light apricot piece from the inside, with a few green vine veils hooked at the corners, put it on her face after trying it on her hand, and then put it on her face, "We Ah Zhan has a really good eye, and I especially like this one."

  As she spoke, she lay on her stomach, stretched her neck and tilted her head to look at Zhao Zhan, "Azhan, do you think it looks good?"

  Zhao Zhan turned his head and glanced at it like a charm, and then his eyes could no longer be moved.

  The tip of his heart was covered with a veil, revealing only a pair of glazed eyes.

  These eyes are as clear as water, but they are as lively as they contain a thousand words.

  She is still not very skilled at twisting her hair. Today, because she went out, she used a long gauze to imitate a woman's style and tied all her long hair behind her head as a woman's bun for the time being.

Disobedient hair hung down and rubbed Zhao Zhan's cheek.

  His wheat-colored skin showed a tinge of blush before turning his head quickly.

  I really want to hide the tip of my heart!

  Why do veiled spiky hearts look better?

  Just looking at these eyes, makes people want to explore more deeply what is the good-looking appearance hidden by the veil.

  Even, his chest couldn't help but exude a violent aura, wanting to keep the apex of his heart docile and trapped by him, and looked at him with red eyes and water.

  "Are you going? Are you going to stay in the yard with me behind your back?"

  Zhao Zhan shook his head vigorously, throwing off a bunch of inappropriate thoughts in his mind, and then went out the door with Yue Jiaojiao behind his back.

  The power of the mayor of Wangshan Town is less than that of the county magistrate who sits in Huai County, but he is instructed by the magistrate to assist in handling some simple cases in the town. If it is really complicated, it will be reported to the county government. .

For this reason, there are houses in the town that are separately granted to the mayor to handle the affairs of the town.

  Zhu Kuai, who was guarding the door, saw the person coming, and asked sharply, "What is the matter with the two of you? If you have nothing to do, leave quickly!"

  "Lord Arrest, I came to the chief to report the case last night. The chief knows, please go in and make a report."

  Zhao Zhan said, stuffed a small piece of silver and handed it to the other party, "Excuse me for your hard work."

  Zhu Kuai glanced at the amount of broken silver in his hand, and his tone softened slightly compared to just now, "You wait here."

  Yue Jiaojiao patted Zhao Zhan on the shoulder and told him to put herself down and stand side by side at the door.

The two waited at the door for about half a column of incense, and then the catcher walked out swaggeringly, "Come in, the chief is calling you."