CHAPTER 111-120

Chapter 111: The Doctor's Order

  "Lizheng has already promised to lend you the money. As for who will pay the money back, you can discuss it slowly," Yue Jiaojiao said with an angry face, "If you don't bring Brother Wencai to the town to find a doctor now , then A Zhan and I will go back."

  "Wait a minute," Second Aunt Zhao said anxiously, "Let's go, we'll go now."

  "Old people, you go to my house and bring the pile of leathers, and go to the town to find a way to sell them," Second Aunt Zhao turned around and stared at the other daughters-in-law, "If we split up the family, unless I die Let’s talk about it, as for how much money you spend to show your eldest brother’s legs, I will remember your share so that you won’t suffer!”

  Wen Shou's wife was not reconciled, "But mother!"

  "You shut up, I didn't see that my mother said that you will compensate us later. Besides, that's my eldest brother, do you have to make him feel cold now?" Zhao Wenshou scolded his daughter-in-law for a while, "You are at home. , don't go to town!"

Being scolded by her own man, Wenshou's daughter-in-law held back her grievances and anger, but she was completely unable to vent.

  A group of people arrived in the town in a mighty way.

  He went to the Baicaotang where Zhao Zhan took medicine for Yue Jiaojiao before. Doctor Zhou just finished his consultation with a patient. When he saw a group of people coming in, he saw Zhao Zhan standing in the middle.

  "Young Master Zhao?" Doctor Zhou hurriedly greeted him, "Your wife's leg should be healed. Who is injured this time?"

  "It's my cousin," Zhao Zhan grabbed his poignant hand and pointed casually to Zhao Wencai, who was lying on the ox cart outside the door and wailing, "His leg is broken, Doctor Zhou, find two medicine boys to carry him. go in."

  Zhao Wencai's leg injury is not very serious, but the delay is a little long. Even if it is connected, the leg will not be as straight as before.

If he walks faster in the future, there will be problems with long and short legs.

  After Dr. Zhou finished it, he let the two medicine boys do the follow-up work, and then walked out.

  Yue Jiaojiao and Zhao Zhan stood chatting face to face, the whole person was blocked behind Zhao Zhan.

  Dr. Zhou only saw Zhao Zhan's back, and thought about it and walked over, "Zhao Gongzi, this old man suddenly remembered what you asked me in a hurry a few days ago, and the old man didn't have time to tell you when you left in a hurry that day. "

  Zhao Zhan's body froze, subconsciously glanced at the sharp reaction, and then he wanted to turn around to stop Doctor Zhou's words.

  Yue Jiaojiao's fingers tightened a little, looking at Zhao Zhan's brows slightly raised, he stood obediently and did not dare to look back.

  "Zhao Gongzi, there is no one here, you don't have to be so reluctant to let go, not to mention the old man is only old, but he is also a man."

"You said before that when you are facing your wife, you often have body heat, sweat all over, and even completely uncontrolled reactions in some places. Not only that, you also need a lot of cold water to suppress. As a doctor, the old man has to advise you. In a word, sometimes the necessary relief is important."

  "Could it be, your lady is a tigress, and you are not allowed to get close to you? I checked your pulse last time and knew that your body is fine, the dragon is strong and strong, but of course you also have dryness and anger in you. Vigorous, when your wife was ill, it was understandable for you to love her, but in the future, Young Master Zhao should pay attention."