CHAPTER 51-60

Chapter 51: Sour

  People next to him saw Zhao Zhan like this.

  Don't dare to ask even if there is anything you want to ask.

  Anyway, they can't stand such a coquettish woman.

  what's going on? Even if you lived a prosperous life in the past, don't look at who you are married to now.

  A poor hunter still learns to spoil his daughter-in-law?

  I don't know how high the sky is.

  What are these people thinking, Yue Jiaojiao can see clearly, but jealousy is normal, what can she do? There will only be more and more things that make these people jealous in the future. If she cares, she will not do other things all day.

  Yue Jiaojiao didn't care, and Zhao Zhan didn't care what others said, he turned around and squatted beside Yue Jiaojiao under the eyes of so many people, like a loyal knight guarding, "Does your feet hurt when you stand for so long? I'll take you home."

  "It hurts a little," Yue Jiaojiao lay on his back as if no one else was there, "I'm a little hungry."

  "I'm not going to work in the fields, I'll go home and cook something delicious for you."

The two people gradually walked away, and the rest of the people watched their figures disappear and directly exploded the pot.

  "How can Zhao Zhan dote on his daughter-in-law like this?"

  "Listen to what you just said, you don't even cook at home?"

  "This Zhao Zhan still has to hunt in the busy field. If his wife doesn't work, how can he not even cook for a man?"

"I think that Zhao Zhan is a favorite, and his daughter-in-law may not be a contented one. Maybe one day he will run away with someone who is rich, or he will go home when he has enough with Zhao Zhan, just in our village. How many days can she survive under these conditions?"

  Behind her, Yue Jiaojiao, who was almost home, poked Zhao Zhan's face, "Wait a minute, don't go to the cave yet, Sister Miao Miao and the others will definitely come to us."

  Zhao Zhan obediently turned to the thatched hut.

  Yang Dashan and Li Miao squatted in front of their yard door, and they got up immediately when they saw them coming back, "Are you back?"

  Yue Jiaojiao patted Zhao Zhan's back and motioned for the other party to put herself down, then walked up to Li Miao, "Sister Miao Miao, have you figured out the separation of the family?"

  "It's all done, give us two pieces of land."

  Li Miao hesitated to speak, but hesitantly did not speak again.

Yue Jiaojiao was relieved, opened the courtyard door to invite them in, and took out ten taels of silver from her body, "Sister Miao Miao, this is the deposit for you."

  "Jiaojiao?" Li Miao's voice choked, "I really don't know how to thank you."

  Yang Dashan's lips moved on the side, and only pressed tightly beside Li Miao, "Thank you, thank you very much."