CHAPTER 21-30

Chapter 21: Want to Eat

  "The guest can't give the old man a face, let him go."

  Shopkeeper Li, who was hurriedly approached by the guy, walked up to him with a worried expression, "This is the young master of Fang Yuan's guard house. It's better not to offend the guest officer."

  "Azhan, stop fighting."

  Hearing Yue Jiaojiao's voice, Zhao Zhancai shook off his hand.

  His strength was too great, Fang Tianfeng staggered back a few steps, and poked his back heavily into the corner of the table.

  "Master, are you alright?"

  "Master!"

  "Go away, a bunch of useless things!" Fang Tianfeng breathed angrily, kicked away the entourage beside him, and stared at Zhao Zhan standing in front of Yue Jiaojiao, "You! You! This young master Remember you!"

  "You should fight!" Zhao Zhan's eyes were terrifying, and he was not afraid at all, "If you had just touched her, I would have crushed your wrist."

  Fang Tianfeng shuddered violently.

  He subconsciously looked down at his wrist, a circle of jet-black bruises and swollen high, not to mention holding chopsticks, even moving his fingers made his heart hurt.

  Where the hell did this come from?

His aura was even more terrifying than the most powerful master in his escort.

  Seeing that the situation subsided and his table and bench were kept, Director Li comforted him, "Isn't the guest officer going to use the kitchen just now? I'll ask the buddy to take you there."

  Yue Jiaojiao nodded and thanked, "There is a shopkeeper Lao."

  Zhao Zhan followed Yue Jiaojiao step by step, then turned to look at Fang Tianfeng and gave him a silent warning.

"Master Fang, the dishes on your table will be waived for you today. I'm sorry to disturb your meal!"

  "Otherwise, I'll ask the guy to boil some bath water for you. You go upstairs and rest for a while? The kitchen will make you a late-night snack to fill your stomach."

  "My young master needs you to give me a free bill? I have money and I'm still short of a meal!" Fang Tianfan squinted at Shopkeeper Li, "This young master is not going to rest, but I want to see, that girl just caught it in her hand. How delicious that thing can be."

  "The shopkeeper, you will tell them later, let her fry an extra plate, and the young master Yinziben will give it to you. If you do it, I will not let my father trouble your inn."

  The shopkeeper's face was troubled.

  Is this Fang Tianfeng mentally ill?

  I was beaten just now when I asked someone for trouble, and now I want to eat other people's food?

He also knew that when he went to someone else's house and didn't give him food, he came to embarrass himself?