Eight

Chapter Eight

Two months had gone by pretty fast, Storm had been exceptionally busy between finishing the last of nursing school and tattooing part time, she hadn't had much time to relax but tonight at the club was one of the usual Friday night parties. A few members from other charters were in town. Storm grabbed a bottle of water and made her way through the crowd of drunken members and half naked women with Cash and Nell at her side as they always were unless she was at school or work then they stayed at the club with Tig. She made her way outside to see Happy and her Dad, Tig having a friendly match in the ring, she sat down on the picnic table with Cash and Nell at her feet.

"Hey, you." Kozik said as he sat down beside her, patting the dogs as he held his beer in one hand. "Hi Koz." She said taking shallow breaths. "You ok?" Koz asked as he noticed how fast and short her breathes were. "Yeah I'm fine." Storm said. "I'll be back." Koz said standing up and disappearing through the crowd, going to get Juice.

"Hey, you ok, Koz said you needed me." Juice said looking panicked as he sat next to her, just as the fight was coming to an end. "Yeah." Storm managed to get out but ended up gripped on to Juices arm as it get harder to breathe. "Chibs" Juice yelled across the ring, getting his attention as the dogs stood up and started whining. Chibs quickly made his way over and realised she was having trouble breathing. "Your lung?" Chibs questioned as Tig jumped out of the ring and made his way over. "What's wrong?" Tig asked panicked slightly. "We need to get her to the hospital." Chibs told them. "No..." Storm tried to protest but couldn't. "I'll drive." Juice said as Tig picked her up, carrying her to her truck as Chibs followed. The dogs went to follow but Happy quickly grabbed them by the collars and ordering Half Sack to get their leads.

***

They got to the hospital, and Tig carried her in, she could hardly breath, he put her on a gurney and they rushed her away but wouldn't allow him to follow, instead telling Juice, Chibs and Tig to sit in the waiting room.

Soon enough the rest of the club arrived, Clay, Bobby, Jax, Piney, Happy and Kozik with Gemma not far behind. "Hey Koz, thanks for letting me know." Juice said breaking the staring competition up between Tig and Kozik as Kozik nodded.

***

"How long does it take to find out what's going on?" Tig now paced back and forth, growing more and more agitated as they waited for news. "Mr. Trager." A doctor in scrubs came through stopping Tig in his tracks as his head snapped up towards her. "I'm Doctor Noelle Green, your daughters physician. Storm's lung filled with fluid which is why she had trouble breathing, a pneumothorax also forced which was what was causing the chest pain along with her increased heart rate and low blood pressure. We've had to put a chest tube in to drain her lung and we've also started her on I.V. antibiotics to stop any infection that could form. She's very lucky that she has people who care about her. We are going to keep her in but she'll make a full recovery." Noelle explained.

"Thanks." Tig said relieved slightly. "She's resting but you can sit with her if you'd like." Noelle said earning a nod from Tig who followed her down the hall to her room. Tig walked in and sat down next to Storm taking her hand in his.