Twenty Seven

Chapter Twenty Seven

Kozik sat in an emergency church session after SAMCRO had rung. "SAMCRO are on their way up tomorrow morning. According to Juice, Tig's daughter is under threat." Lee, Tacoma's President stated as Kozik became alarmed as print outs of a few of the photos were placed on the table. "Juice managed to get an address for her, and he sent us these. SAMCRO want us to go get her and bring her back so she's under protection tonight." Lee continued as he looked around the table. "I'll go, I know her from Charming and she doesn't do to well with lockdowns." Kozik said hoping he could warn her. "I'll ride with him." Happy said nodding in agreement with Kozik. "Good. I don't care how you get her here just do. Head out now." Lee ordered slamming the gavel down.

Kozik and Happy stood up and immediately made their way out to their bikes, getting on and riding out into the darkness as it was already late, knowing it would be well after midnight by the time they got to Bellingham.

***

Storm sat in the nursery chair next to the crib watching Greyson sleep swaddled in his blanket as Cash and Nell laid asleep in front of the crib. She stood up and made her way into her own room, getting into bed and going to sleep even though it was only just after 10:30pm.

***

Kozik and Happy pulled into her drive, seeing the house in darkness. Happy looked over at Kozik as they both climbed off their bikes, clearly with a question on his mind but decided against answering it. Kozik walked up the porch to the front door with Happy following behind him, surveying the surrounds as Kozik knocked on the door loudly.

Storm woke, hearing a loud knock on the door, Cash and Nell growling and Greyson crying. She quickly got out of bed, glancing at the time, and walking through the house, turning on lights as she went, before looking through the window to see Kozik and Happy. She quickly unlocked the door and opened it, stepping back and letting them in. Storm turned around and quickly walked into Grey's room, picking him up as he was still swaddled in his blanket and in need of a bottle, before walking back out to the lounge seeing Happy and Kozik standing in her lounge, noticing Happy's face with the hint of surprise as he saw Grey. Storm knew Kozik wouldn't be here, and with Happy, if something wasn't seriously wrong. She walked through to the kitchen, pulling out a pre-made bottle from the fridge and putting it in the bottle warmer, before giving it to Grey who happily latched on to the bottle as she walked into the lounge.

"What's going on?" Storm asked quietly as not to disturb Grey as Cash and Nell stood on either side of her protectively. "A threat was made against you. Apparently you've been under surveillance but we don't know enough to know how long except that they know about Grey." Kozik told her as Happy snapped his head towards him realising he already knew the baby's name. "SAMCRO is on their way up. Pres ordered that we get you back to the clubhouse in Tacoma so you're protected while we end this." Happy growled. Storm looked at Happy then back to Kozik, deciding not to argue as she could see the dismay on his face.

"Alright, I need to get dressed and then pack for the both of us. Kozik could you finish feeding Grey?" Storm said. "Sure Storm." Kozik said stepping forward and taking Grey form Storm with his bottle. "Make yourselves at home." Storm said. "I could use a coffee." Kozik said looking over at Happy who nodded as they made their way to the kitchen. Storm walked down the hall to her room, quickly changing out of her pyjamas and into a fresh set of lingerie, a pair of jeans and a sweater, before pulling out a duffel bag and packing fresh clothes and toiletries, along with her medical bag. Storm walked out, dropping the two small duffel bags in the hall before walking into Grey's room, filling the diaper bag and a duffel bag with everything Grey would need. She walks out putting the bags down by hers just needing to get his formula and spare bottles from the kitchen.

Storm walked into the kitchen seeing Happy and Kozik sitting at the kitchen table with a coffee in front of them, and Kozik burping Grey. She reaches up and grabs the tins of formula from the cupboard before grabbing the spare bottles, she carried them out and put them into the duffel bag before picking up all the bags and carrying them into the kitchen and putting them back down. She walked over to the cupboard pulled out the bag of dog food, adding it to the pile. "You got everything?" Kozik asked as Grey babbled happily. "Almost, I just need to get my handbag and keys." Storm answered. "I'll take the bags out to your car." Happy said standing up and walking over to the bags. "It's in the garage, unlocked, just through that door there. Thanks Hap." Storm answered pointing towards the door. Happy nodded, picking up all the bags and made his way out just as Storm picked up her handbag and keys. Kozik stood up with Grey and walked over to her. "I'm sorry, Juice found the address and gave it to Lee, he told us to get up here and get you back before I could warn you." Kozik said as he handed Grey back to her as she nodded. "We better get going." Storm answered just as Happy walked back in. "We'll go out the garage so you don't have to lock up again." Kozik answered. Storm walked out to the garage with Grey as Kozik and Happy followed her, she quickly opened the back door, gently putting Grey down in his car seat and buckling him in, as Kozik ushered Cash and Nell into the other side for her as the door opened up. Happy and Kozik walked to their bikes and got on, putting their helmets, gloves and night glasses on before starting up their bikes and pulling out so she backed out and shut the garage down beginning to follow them.