Twenty Eight

Chapter Twenty Eight

Storm looked at the clock, seeing it was almost 5am, just as they pulled into the Sons Tacoma lot. She glanced in the rear view mirror seeing Grey still asleep with Cash and Nell cuddled up beside him. She parked up and got out of her car, gently opening the back door and lifting Grey out in his car seat and grabbing the diaper bag knowing that he would need a bottle and a change, as Cash and Nell followed out, walking around the parking lot, stretching their legs. Kozik walked over opening up her boot and pulling out the two duffel bags and the portable cot, leaving her medical bag and pram behind. Storm followed Happy and Kozik into the clubhouse, the reality of the club sinking in again.

"The girls got a dorm room ready for you." Kozik said as she followed him down the hall, he opened the door and walked in, putting the bags down. Storm walked in and put Grey and the car seat down on the bed along with the diaper bag just as Grey started whimpering. "We're going to need you to look at the photos we have, see if we can figure out the locations." Kozik said as she nodded, unbuckling Grey from his car seat. "I'll just change and get Grey a bottle." Storm said to Kozik. "Give me Grey and the bottle and I will feed him while you have a shower and get dressed." Kozik said as Storm laid Grey down and began to change his diaper. Storm reached into the bag and pulled out the bottle handing it to Kozik before she redressed Grey. "Go, I got him." Kozik said as he picked up Grey who cooed happily and wrapped the blanket around him and walked out of the room as Storm walked into the bathroom with her bag, turning on the shower and getting in.

Kozik sat down at a table with Grey in his arms, happily cooing as he was fed and burped, Grey looking around with room with wide eyes as Cash and Nell laid at his feet. Storm walks out, feeling better for a shower and a fresh set of clothes. Storm notices the club sitting round, still walking up, she smiles as she sees Kozik holding a wide eyed Grey with Cash and Nell at his feet. She walks over sitting in the chair beside him, taking Grey from him as various members if the Tacoma chapter greet her, as Lee sits downs with Happy at the table holding a number of pages in his hand. "SAMCRO will be arriving tonight but they sent us these copies, need you to work out the locations." Lee told her as she nodded as he put them down in front of her.