Ten

Chapter Ten

Storm woke to an empty bed noticing that Juice was sitting back down in the chair beside her, just as Noelle walked in. "I'm going to take the drain out and then I'll discharge you." Noelle said as she snapped on a pair of gloves. "I'll go call Tig and let him know, as you'll need some clothes." Juice said excusing himself from the room. "Has he been here all night?" Noelle asked as she prepared. "Yeah, they were worried I'd take this out myself and leave." Storm said jokingly just as Juice walked back in. "Gemma is coming as Tig grabbed the bag you keep in the truck." Juice explained taking Storm's hand as Noelle started to numb up her side, making Storm cringe from the feel of the needle. Noelle went to work and pulled out of chest drain before bandaging the site and giving her instructions. "Thanks Doc." Storm said as she walked out of the room.

"So what were you looking at last night?" Storm asked Juice who looked like a deer in the headlights. "Just my accounts." Juice lied. "I know when you're lying Juice but I understand it's club business." Storm called him on it as he nodded just as Gemma walked in with Storm's bag. "Thanks Gem. I'm going to have a quick shower and then I'll be ready to go." Storm said as she grabbed her bag and made her way into the bathroom, leaving Juice and Gemma in her room.

Storm walked out knowing she had a bit to do today. "Let's get out of here." Storm said as Juice took her bag from her. "We're going back to TM." Gemma told Storm as they began to walk out as Storm refused to use the wheelchair.

***

Juice pulled in in front of Gem and Storm and parked up, seeing the club sitting outside with coffee and cigarettes. Storm got out of Gemma's car, feeling the bandage pull at her skin slightly as she did. She began to walk across the lot just as Cash and Nell bolted towards her as Tig trailed behind. Storm patted both the dogs before hugging Tig, as she hugged him, she pickpocketed her keys to the truck out of his pocket without him noticing. They walked over to the rest of the club with Gemma and Juice joining them. "How you feeling sweetheart?" Piney asked. "Great thanks." Storm smiled.

"I have to head over to nursing school and pick up some stuff. I'll be back later." Storm told Tig. "You'll need your keys." Tig said as he dug into his pockets and frowned. "You looking for these?" Storm asked holding up the keys. "How did you get them?" Tig asked confused. "You learn a few things along the way like pickpocketing." Storm smirked as the rest of the guys laughed from behind them. "See you later." Storm said as she turned around and walked back over to her truck, opening the door for Cash and Nell to get in the back, before getting in herself.

"That kid is going to be the death of me." Tig mumbled as the laughter died down. "I can't believe she did that without you noticing." Gemma smiled as Tig shook his head before the club moved inside.

"I got that info, it's just printing now." Juice said quietly to Tig as Tig stopped at his office area. "Good." Tig told him. "What information is this?" Clay asked, having overheard. "Just Storm's prison records." Tig clarified as Clay nodded and walked away. "Here." Juice said as he handed Tig a thick manila folder. "Thanks." Tig said taking the folder and walking into his dorm room, knowing he had to be in church, so he put the file in the draw on the bedside table, intending to read it later.