004

╔═════════════════╗𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷  ╚═════════════════╝

╔═════════════════╗
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷 
╚═════════════════╝

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

EDITED - 26/8/2023

We were walking at the King's Cross Station with our luggage and owls . I saw people turning to look at us, probably because of Hagrid.

" What are you looking at ." Hagrid spat at a man and looked down at his own watch " Blimey , is that the time ? Sorry kids , I'm gonna have to leave you two . Dumbledore will be wanting his....well , he'll be wanting to see me . Now , uh , your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's your tickets. Stick to it , kid's that's very important. Stick to your tickets. "
He handed us both a blue and golden ticket that said Platform 9¾.

" Platform 9¾ ? " Harry questioned " But Hagrid there must be a mistake. They say platform 9¾. There's no such thing......is there ?

" He's gone Harry" i said " This is wizards we are talking about. Bet we'd have to run through some wall . " I commented

Harry was about to ask the station master about it when I grabbed his collar and pulled him back. " Don't be daft , he'd think we are a bunch of mischief makers making fun of him . "

Just then I spotted a family of red heads and sighed in relief.

" It's the same every year. Always packed with muggles of course." " Come one platform 9¾ this way !! " Mrs weasley said

Harry and I nodded at each other before following the family that stopped in front of Platforms 9 and 10.

I watched in amusement as Percy, Fred and George ran through the wall. Oh ! How I've always wanted to do that .

" Excuse me ?  C-Could you tell us , how to " Harry said stumbling over his words

" How to get on the platform? " Mrs weasley asked and we both nodded

" Yes , not to worry dears . It's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well . "

I looked back to see Ron smiling brightly at us which instantly made me smile too. I swear i saw him blush or maybe that's just how he looks .

" Now all you've got to do is walk straight at the wall between 9 and 10. Best run if you're nervous. ," Mrs weasley continued

" Good luck " Ginny said

"You were right, you go first" Harry said