043

╔═════════════════╗𝓓𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓰 & 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓫𝓪𝔁𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓼╚═════════════════╝

╔═════════════════╗
𝓓𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓰 & 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓫𝓪𝔁𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓼
╚═════════════════╝

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Early next morning, I woke with a plan fully formed in my mind, as though my sleeping brain had been working on it all night.

I got up, dressed in the pale dawn light, left the dormitory and went back down to the deserted common room. I took a piece of parchment from the table and wrote a letter

ᴅᴇᴀʀ ꜱɪʀɪᴜꜱ,

ɪ ʀᴇᴄᴋᴏɴ, ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴘᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜɴʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ʀᴇᴍᴜꜱ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ.

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴜꜱ

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴀꜱᴛ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀꜱᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ꜰᴀᴠᴏᴜʀ.

ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴅɪʀᴛ ᴏɴ ʀɪᴛᴀ ꜱᴋᴇᴇᴛᴇʀ? ɪ'ʟʟ ᴀꜱᴋ ᴍʏ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴛᴏᴏ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱɪꜰɪᴇᴅ ᴅɪʀᴛ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ.

ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ,
ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜱ

I then walked out of the common room, up through the silent castle (held up only briefly by Peeves, who tried to overturn a large vase on me halfway along the fourth-floor corridor), finally arriving at the Owlery, which was situated at the top of West Tower.
The Owlery was a circular stone room, rather cold and drafty, because none of the windows had glass in them. The floor was entirely covered in straw, owl droppings, and the regurgitated
skeletons of mice and voles. Hundreds upon hundreds of owls of every breed imaginable were nestled here on perches that rose right up to the top of the tower, nearly all of them asleep.

A round blue eye glared at me. Sky was
nestled between a barn owl and a tawny, and hurried over to her, sliding a little on the dropping-strewn floor.

It took me a while to persuade her to wake up and then to look at me, as she kept shuffling around on her perch, showing me her tail. She was evidently still furious about not being able to fly as much.

I gave her the letter, telling her to claw Sirius's arm for me and also steal the cookies kept on the top shelf for me.

Ofcourse, Sky would be having half of the packet.

Atleast that's what I told her.

Sky nipped my ear and I stroked her back " You will be flying a lot from now on, is that fine? "