058

Moody grunted and turned on his heel

Moody grunted and turned on his heel. The task must have ended by now. He fixed the remaining hair on his head and opened the office door.

Wait till I get my hands on this bastard

Moody turned at the corners, his hand holding the walls for support. Had it not been for the female Potter, Moody doubted he would have had the strength to stand up.

It had been a long time since Moody had stepped foot at Hogwarts. The place felt like a labyrinth. He kept running into the same statue.

"Point me" said Moody, finally annoyed

A few minutes, which felt like a few hours to Moody, he was standing in front of the quidditch pitch.

He limped towards the area where he knew the scouts would be sitting at, disillusioned himself, and beelined for the same ass Moody.

He conjured some ropes that bound Barty to his chair.

"What the ruddy hell?" Barty rasped

"What is the meaning of this?" Fudge quivered

"I'll tell you" Moody lifted the charm and fought back a scoff when he heard others gasp

"My dear, Alastor" Dumbeldore looked confused "What is happening?"

"This" Moody jabbed a finger at Barty "Is not me"

"And how do we know that?" Snape Sneered

"His flask. Smell it"

Snape waited for Dumbeldore to say something but when his mentor motioned for him, he complied.

"Polyjuice potion"

Moody popped a grape in his mouth

"Told ya. "

●∘◦❀◦∘●

Harry's fingers bled as he clutched the bracelet in his hand. His chest inflated and deflated at an alarming rate and he could see nothing except the bracelet in his hands.

He heard some noises, but his heartbeat was louder, his body was stiff and his nerves cold.

"HARRY! HARRY! LISTEN TO ME"

Someone yelled right at his ear. It was someone his knew. Hermione?

Ron held Harry's face and smashed it so hard that he could see all his fingers painted on Harry's face

"Don't hit him" Ginny cried

Cedric forced the vial, Poppy gave him, down Harry's throat and with the softest voice he could asked

"Focus on your breathing"

Harry did.

One

Two

Three

"Good job. Now, where do you hear the voices, turn your eyes"

Harry forced his eyes to turn towards Cedric and saw a small smile on his face.

"What are the three things you can see?"

Harry let his eyes wander around. He tried speaking but no words left his mouth. His hands trembled and he couldn't feel anything but he still spoke.

"Charm. Wand. Cup" Harry whispered in a raspy voice

Everyone around him heaved a sigh of relief. Molly broke down, burying her face on Arthur's chest and Sirius looked so glum that Harry was positive he'd throw up.

And before he could say anything more, he saw Dumbeldore cast a charm and everything went black. Not a single light seeping through.

Theo was stuck on the Bleachers. His nerves got the best of him the moment he couldn't feel Camelia's heartbeat anymore.

While everyone was over the edge with Harry; Adrian, Blaise and Draco had carried him to the Slytherin common room.

Draco kept casting every single healing charm his mother had taught him, Luna had a wet cloth on Theo's head and Astoria was making sure his heart was still beating from time to time.

Panic attacks were common in Pureblood families. Everyone knew what to do

But that was when they themselves had panic attacks

They had no clue what to do or how to deal with Theo's.

It was maybe after an hour that a groan escaped Theo and Pansy squished him in a hug - Only for her to be dragged by her collar by Adrian.

He meant good. He didn't know how to act it.

Luna offered him water, she was the only one who wasn't freaking out. Well, perhaps she was - she was only better at being calmer that the rest

"Where's Lia?" Theo pleaded

The others looked away

Theo felt his eyes sting again. His mouth went dry, even though he just had water. His eyes were blurry and his nose seemed to forget that it was supposed to take in air

"No....no....no" he cried "Please. Not again" He ripped the blanket off him and got on his feet.

Draco tried to pin him back down but the blond flew to the other end of the common room.

Theo gave one apologetic glance before he sprinted away from the common room.

He turned at the sides, blindly until he was standing in front of the gragoyle guarding the office to The headmaster of Hogwarts.

He turned his vision to see a familiar face, a lot like his love, standing beside him.

Harry looked distraught. Perhaps even more than he was.

"Just let me pass" He yelled at the Gargoyle

The Gargoyle didn't move

Theo felt his veins bubble with rage and his whipped his wand at the Gragoyle

"Bombarda maxima"

The entire entrance crumbled into dust. The occupants inside the office gave a look of surprise when they noticed the duo.

"Mr. Potter. You were supposed to be at the infirmary" Poppy said aghast

"I DON'T CARE!" Harry shouted "I WANT MY SISTER" His voice broke

Theo noticed the pitying looks pointed at them.

He wanted to gauge their eyes out.

"My boy. I apologise" Dumbeldore looked down

"I DON'T NEED YOUR APOLOGIES. YOU SAID YOU'D KEEP US SAFE. YOU PROMISED" Harry sobbed, his eyes red like blood. He wiped his nose with his sleeve

"Harry, we're here for you" said Molly softly

"I don't want you" Harry choked "I don't want anyone......I just want my sister"

Nobody dared say anything. The room was so quiet you could hear the paintings breathe

"Bring her back...."

Author's note

Sorry for the Dam late update. I had my finals so I thought I should finally start studying.

What do you think is going to happen to our girl, Lia?

Like and Comment