030

" Get up Lia! " Harry shook me awake

" I'll be downstairs, come soon " He said shutting the door behind.

Groaning I woke up and took a nice warm shower, changed into a set of fresh clothes and grabbed my packed bagpack.

" I'll be going out and won't be coming back for the week " I declared, munching on the dry toast left for me and Harry.

" And where will you be going? " Vernon spat

" That's really none of your business"

" A streetwalker, just like her mother. " He said in disgust.

That was really the end of my patience with this man. He verbally abuses me, that's fine but how dare he talk shit about my mum.

I may have not know her but I know damn well she was the best mother ever.

I turned to look him in the eye and let my magic wrap his head.

Now, that's how the fun starts

I made his mind feel pain. Torturous pain. Nothing was really happening to him physically but the illusion of him getting tortured was what I showed him and made him feel.

And oh boy, the satisfaction I felt.

" You need to respect me and my family. What you felt today, it was just a fraction of what I can do. Anger me more and I'll make sure what you saw will be your reality " I glared at the whimpering Vernon

Harry came in between and pulled me away with him.

" What did you do? You will get expelled for doing magic outside school " he fretted over me nervously

" Don't worry Harry, there's a tracker in our wands that alerts the ministry or when there's a magical signature detected in a place. What I did was wandless and I have been practicing to hide my magical signature " I smiled at him.

" Where are you going? " He asked hugging me

"  To find out something " I hugged him back.

" Just be careful, alright? "

" I'm always careful Evlendork " I grinned at him as his face scrunched at the awful nickname.

Giving him one last smile, I walked in the kitchen and addressed the Dursley's

" If you even think about touching my brother or starve him. I swear, I'll have you locked in the cupboard down the stairs for a month " I spat at them and went out the door.

During the walk to the bus stop, I bought a sweet bun and a cup of hot chocolate. Ofcourse, I got the money from the Dursleys.

I bought a ticket to Grimmauld Place, Islington and opted to sit in the window seat. The walkman in my hands and headphones, total package while traveling.

 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙸𝙽 𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝙺𝙽𝙴𝚆 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara