046

╔═════════════════╗𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓸𝓻 𝓜𝓮? ╚═════════════════╝

╔═════════════════╗
𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓸𝓻 𝓜𝓮?
╚═════════════════╝

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

Irritated, I swated away the hand of the person who was trying lift my head up.

I blinked a couple of times before my eyes agreed to open and I was met up with Theo's head buried on my stomach and his claok wrapped around us like a burrito.

" Oh! Did I wake you up? I'm sorry " A silvery voice said from the entrance of the astronomy tower.

I turned my head to see a with waist-length dirty blonde hair, large, innocent blue eyes and delicate features.
But, the most peculiar thing that caught my eyes were her butterbeer cork necklace and earrings.

" I thought you'd be uncomfortable so, I just kept a pillow " she pointed below my head

Ah, so that's why my head felt much more comfortable

" And if you don't mind, I kept a few charms near him - the nargels seem to pester him a lot " she smiled

I felt like I knew her, I mean I do but it's just I don't get who she is

" Do I know you ? "

" I don't think so " she shook her head " but I know you "

I nodded, everyone did know me - nothing new

I adjusted myself so that Theo's head rested on my lap and sat up, stretching my hand towards the girl who gladly took it.

" Luna Lovegood " She shook my hand excitedly

Holy shit, I'm really talking to Luna Lovegood? I was really tempted to say that I was her huge fan, only if that didn't risk me going in a mental ward of Saint Mungos or becoming a test subject for the unspeakables.

" It's a pleasure to meet you Luna " I smiled widely

" You should leave, classes start soon " she said " you're really kind Camelia "

I watched as the girl walked out of the door. Her steps clashed with the stairs until they entirely faded

She was wrong

I am nowhere kind

•••

If I thought that matters would improve once everyone got used to the idea of me being champion, the Hufflepuffs showed me just how mistaken I was.