005

Harry , Ron and I got off the train and we're greeted by a very familiar voice

" First years ! This way , please! Come on now , don't be shy ! Hurry up !! " Hagrid announced

"Hello Hagrid !! " Harry and I greeted together

" Hello Camelia , Harry " he smiled and greeted back

Harry , Ron and I sat at the same boat with Hermione much to Ron's displeasure and after about 15 minutes I saw the castle. Oh ! How beautiful it is

"HEADS DOWN !! " Hagrid's voice rang .

All the kids ducked down as they passed some sort of a bridge which was covered with Ivy , we kept sailing as we passed the pebbles and rocks before we reached the castle.

Merlin, the castle looked even better than how it was described in the books. I am no Annabeth . But , seriously the architecture was amazing. The walls had sculpted gargoyles , dragons , unicorns and many other creatures i couldn't figure out.

I knew that this is going to be home

Hagrid made sure everyone got out before knocking three times on the big doors revealing a tall black haired witch dressed in emrald robes.

Professor McGonacall

" The first years professor" Hagrid said and the witch greeted him.

" Welcome to Hogwarts" Minnie started  "The start of the term banquet will begin shortly, but before you will be sorted into your houses. The Sorting is a  very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be like your family within Hogwarts. You will have classes with the rest of the houses; sleep in your dormitories and spend your free time in your common room. "

" The four houses are Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff,Gryffindor and Slytherin. Each house has it's own noble history and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumph will earn your house points while any rule-breaking will lose your house points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points will be awarded the house cup , a great honor. I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever house becomes yours . " Minnie explained " The sorting hat ceremony will begin soon and I suggest you all to freshen up and look your best. " She finished and left.

" So , it's true then , what they're saying on the train, the Potters have come to Hogwarts " I heard a snobbish voice from behind and groaned.

Draco Malfoy might be the child who had no choice, but he was or is still a bully.