042

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐𝓦𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓷└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
𝓦𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓷
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

The following weeks, the Slytherins had stopped pestering muggleborns and other houses. Which made Harry really suspicious

Deep down, he knew exactly who was behind it.

Afterall, he had seen firsthand how scary his sister could be.

But, Harry did not like how cheery the Slytherins were today. It was like they had won thousand galleons overnight.

He also wanted to talk to his sister about his scar hurting, perhaps she had any idea, she always did seem to know things. Even when they were young, she had been more magically active than he was.

He wanted to reach out to his sister right now but those Slytherins swarmed around her like insects, especially that blue - eyed mosquito who also happened to live with them.

Harry clicked his tongue in annoyance staring at the Slytherin table.

" You alright mate?" Ron asked

" Never been better, why is that mosquito pestering my sister?" Harry glared at Theo who was putting all the brocolli from his plate to Lia's

" Who's pestering Lia?" Hermione hummed from beside them

" He's talking about Theo " Ron said amused

Hermione Curiously looked up from the book she was reading and squealed, shaking Ginny who was sitting beside her

" She owes us 10 galleons "

" She'll make excuses, let's wait "

⋆┄┄┄✦┄┄┄⋆

Theo, Draco and Lia were sneaking along the lengths of the castle walls trying to find their way back to the secret passage they had discovered.

"It was here wasn't it? " Lia pointed to the potrait who paled at the glimpse of Theo

" Definitely " Theo nodded and walked in front of the potrait that hurriedly opened revealing the passage.

" One by one " Draco pulled Lia's cloak

The three of them slided down the passage one by one, timely pulling each other before they smashed onto the wall like last time.

They tapped out their wands on the wall as it opened to reveal a wine celler.

" Where's butterbeer, you reckon? " Lia walked along, her hands brushing over the many barrales stacked on top of each other, with tiny taps at the end of each barrale.