017

The Summers with the Dursleys have been awful. Turns out our last adventure of getting Weasleys help was a bad idea.

Vernon and Petunia have turned more demanding and shifted to physical threat.

There's only much I can do without using a wand and some of them being, hanging Vernon upside down whenever he tries to raise his hand.

Although they aren't as abusive as the books and movies, this summer has irritated me more than my entire thirteen years here.

And the reason being - I got my periods

These severe cramps have made me go insane and to top it up, Petunia bought the cheapest pads that would leak within one hour of use.

Even after buying the cheapest ones, she had the audacity to yell at me for using one every hour.

Just till i get out of this place.

One good thing i did, I got our Hogsmeade Slips signed.

One wand to Vernon's head and you get everything done. Except when it involves money obviously.

And Today, I have dreaded this day since my birth. I would've asked the Weasleys if we could spend the summer with them, but they too were in Egypt.

I too had buised myself with training my occlumency sheilds to spread out. I got this idea from Bella Swan in Twilight and wondered if it would work for my sheilds, since they work similarly.

And it did, I can't really keep the sheilds up for long, but it's strong enough to hold dementors that could infest the train this year.

" Lia!! Come down " Harry yelled from downstairs shaking me out from my inner monologue.

The door bell rang as I stepped down the stairs.

"Well open it!"  Petunia's awful voice rang around the living hall.

Harry rushed to open the door and aunt Marge was there with her spoiled dog. For someone who loves dogs to death, this dog was an example of everything has exceptions.

We watched from the Kitchen counter as Petunia and Vernon entertained Marge with some wine, that her dog was licking.

Does she not know wine is bad for a dog's health? And why is the dog even licking the glass she's drinking from? That's just plain disgusting.

Harry who noticed my disgusted chuckled but had the same disgusted look.

Marge who saw us with the disgusted faces, finally noticed our presence.

"What are you looking at! Where is it that you send him, Vernon?"she spoke, looking straight at Harry.

Well maybe not ' our ' presence.