Chapter X

They were already in the forest, moving towards something that looked like a cab. Ghost and John were going first, Madison after them and Alejandro and Rodolfo behind. They couldn't afford letting her go first, nor let her behind due to her not being trained enough. Although, after Ghost's proposal, Madison did get a gun this time.
  "6 men in front of the cab." John said.
  "Fire."
Without a second thought, all four men started shooting at them, killing them on spot. Madison, even though she wasn't expected to shoot with them, did it anyway. It was kind of a pointless action, but it did make her feel quite important to the mission.
"Alright, Soap, go clear the cab, I'll go to the back door. Alejandro, you go west, check for traps. Rodolfo, stay here, tell us if anyone comes."
"What about me?" Madison asked, looking up at Ghost.
"You come with me. Hold onto that gun you'll need it."
"If she gets hurt…"
"Soap there's no time for dumb threats. Everyone of us can get hurt in a mission, dont act like a fucking baby. Go now, go go go."
And with that, Soap ran towards the door, breaking it open with his foot. Alejandro walked slowly through the trees, to the west, just as Ghost told him to. Ghost grabbed Madison's wrists, walking slowly behind some trees, bypassing the house, going to the back door. Of course, as expected, two men were guarding it, armed, but no body armor.
"Can I trust you to kill the one on the left?"
"No."
"Good, fire at 3."
She nodded, raising her gun, pointing it to the men he told her to.
"1."
She tensed her body up, aiming the gun to his head.
"2."
She took a deep breath, trying to clear her mind. If she succeeds in this shot, she will be responsible for someone's death. And this time, it will be considered murder.
"3."
A loud bang sound rang through the woods, as both men fell to the ground, the grass slowly getting covered in a crimson red liquid. She did it.
"Nice shot. Let's get going. Soap how copy?"
"All clear Sir."
"Alright we going in. Meet you on the first floor."
As they walked in, Madison noticed a few dead bodies on the ground, figuring out her brother killed them all alone. She found it quite surprising, and confusing, how he managed to take them down so easily, without hurting himself, but she decided not to ask anything. It must be a skill every soldier has.
She followed him upstairs, holding onto her gun as tightly as possible. They walked into a room, where Soap was waiting for them, sitting on a chair.
"What are you waiting for, Soap? Did you check the room?"
"Yeah. No sign of Hassan, but he left his computer here."
"And?"
"And you're the one that knows how to hack in."
"Fucking dumbass theres no time for that."
Ghost said as he picked up the laptop, walking back towards the door.b
"We're sending it to Ozone. He is the one that does it, not me. Hopefully there is information for the missile's locations. Alejandro how copy?"
"All clear. Did you find Hassan?"
"Negative, but we found a computer. We are taking it for inventions. Go get the car, we're leaving."
"Rog that."

"So? Is there anything important?" Ghost asked, looking down at a man, who was checking multiple computers at the same time.
"Yeah. But I don't think you'll like what i'm gonna say."
"Just tell me."
"There's a missile in Moscow, it's going to New York. Another one in London, going to Los Angeles."
"What about the third one?"
The man opened a map on his screen, pointing to the middle of an ocean. Ghost leaned forward, looking at the map. He crossed his arms at his chest and, even though it wasn't visible due to his mask, he raised his eyebrow. He knew the missile could have been on a Boat or something, but he still found it weird.
  "Fucking bollocks. Alright, send me the coordinates."
  "Yes Sir."
  As Ghost left the room, he was welcomed by his teammates. They were waiting patiently for him to say anything.
  "I hope nother of you is sea sick, we are going on a…lets call it a yacht."
  "Missile information on that computer?"
  "Affirmative. We are going there tonight, so better dress up well, or you'll freeze your arses off." And with that, the man left them alone, in the hallway.
"That sounds…lovely.." she muttered looking in Ghost's direction.
  "Didn't get used to this yet, did you?"
"No, not yet. But I'm getting there. I apparently can shoot."
  "Hm? What do you mean?" John asked.
She just shrugged and walked away, towards her room. She wanted to rest a little before they go on the mission.
"What's that supposed to mean!" John yelled after her, taking a step towards her director, before Alejandro stopped him.
  "It means she shot someone, amigo. You should stop thinking she's a little girl, you got her into the military, you should expect her to be able to do this."
"As a matter of fact, she should be able to do this for her own safety."  Rodolfo added.
As much Madison wanted to enjoy some alone time before leaving, she ended up in front of Ghost's door. She took a deep breath, knocked on the door then opened it, slowly walking in.
She was welcomed by Ghost standing in the middle of the room, maskless, shirtless. He was facing the wall, having his back completely exposed to her. His muscles were highly defined, looking stronger than ever in her eyes. Along his arms and shoulders multiple scars were blending in with his light tinted skin. And his hair. His dark hair was short, styled in an undercut.
She felt her face burning and her heart racing into her chest, fighting to escape the ribcage.
"Who the fuck is there?" He yelled, without moving an inch from his position.
"I..im sorry i didn't mean to-"
"Get the fuck out, now! And fucking wait for someone to allow you in next time!"