Chapter XII-NSFW

It was dark and cold. Madison was laying in bed, trying desperately to close her eyes, for at least an hour. She couldn't sleep after that mission. She kept struggling, turning on each side, fixing her pillows. Nothing, nothing helped her to rest. She sighed and stood up, turning on the lights and stopped in front of the mirror. Eyebags started to form on her face, her skin was pale, paler than usually. She sighed and took her pillow, walking out of her room. She walked down the hallway stopping in front of Ghost's door. With a deep breath she knocked at the door.
In a short time the door opened, Ghost standing in front of her. He was only wearing a pair of baggy sweatpants and his balaclava. Only that.
"Can't sleep, can you?"he asked, as he looked down at her.
She shook her head, and he just signaled her to walk inside the room. She did so, looking around for a moment, before turning to face him. His abdomen was still wrapped in bandages, making her smile lightly when she noticed he kept the sticker on. The rest of his body was still showing, his chest was big and strong, his arms as well. His left arm was covered with a tattoo. Multiple images thrown on it, she could barely manage to understand it, but it looked cool. Well, she wasn't even trying to understand it fully, she was only enjoying the way his body looked.
"Thanks for letting me in."
"Is alright, I wasn't planning to sleep either anyway."
"Were you staying in your room with the mask on?"
"No, I put it on before opening the door."
"I see."
He went to his desk, taking his pack of cigarettes from it. He handed her a cigarette before taking one for himself as well. He rolled his mask up, allowing him to put it in between his lips.
She walked towards the window, opening it before lighting up the cigarette. She just stood there, looking out the window. If there was anything that she enjoyed was watching the stars while smoking with Ghost. It happened before once, and she hoped it was going to happen as often as possible. His tattooed arm appeared on the side of the window, as his body pressed against her back. He looked at the sky as well, not caring about how close he was to her.
But she cared. Her face started burning as she smoked, the cold air trying to chill it down. She looked up at him, meeting his eyes soon. His eyes were shining, and she could swear she was able to see the whole universe in them. It was mesmerizing. without even realizing she turned around, resting her lower back on the window, looking up at him.
His hand slowly ran from the window frame to her waist, holding her firmly as he leaned closer to her. She felt her heart race, her knees getting weaker. She pressed the rest of the cigarette against the window frame, throwing it away before wrapping her arms around his neck. She gently moved her fingers along his shoulders, down to his arms, looking straight into his eyes, then to his lips.
His lips curled up into a light smirk, grabbing her chin with his thumb and index finger. His thumb ran along her bottom lip, before he leaded in, kissing her lips. It firstly started as a sweet kiss, that slowly grew to be a passionate one. He was already dominating her, already from just a kiss, which made her mind a whole mess. She wanted more, she wanted to feel every inch of him. He wanted more too, he wanted to see her body, feel it up, worship it.
"Ghost…" she whispered between kisses.
"Madison."
Oh the way it made her feel hearing her name coming out of his mouth…the way it sounded with his low, deep voice, slightly raspy too.
His hands slipped from her waist to her thighs, raising her, forcing her to wrap her legs around his waist, which she happily did. She wanted to be as close as possible to his body. She pressed her chest against his, kissing his lips again, as he started walking towards the bed with her. He let her on the bed gently, letting his hands against each side of her head, looking down at her. He enjoyed seeing her face having this shade of pink, he enjoyed the way she looked at him, in such a lustful way, almost begging him to touch her delicate body.
But he wanted to go slowly. To take his time to enjoy every single moment of it. He leaned closer again, gently kissing her neck. The feel of his soft lips against her skin made her gasp lightly, closing her eyes. She let her head back on the pillow, giving him more access to her neck. He slowly went down with the kisses, reaching to her shoulder. He started biting her skin softly, playing with it in between his teeth, leaving marks behind. Her light whimpers and moans were music to his ears, giving him satisfaction, making him want to hear more.
He wanted to kiss even lower, to each her chest, but her t-shirt was blocking him. He bit his bottom lip as he grabbed her shirt with both his hands, ripping it off with one strong move. She gasped, looking down at her now exposed chest.
His lips pressed against her body again, exploring her chest down to her breasts. One of his hands laid on one of them, gently squeezing it, as his mouth found its way to her other breast, kissing it, licking it, biting it.
Her back arched slightly as she let out light moans. She looked down at him for a moment, then closed her eyes. She was aroused by him, she started thinking about this moment for a while now, and now it was a reality.
"Oh fuck…"
He smirked as his hand slowly slid from her breast to her waist then pants. He went lower with his kisses, giving attention to her tummy, lower abdomen. He kept looking up at her face as he did it. Her expression was truly wonderful for him. He grabbed the hem of her pants and underwear, pulling them down at once, making her twitch.
"You're so fucking beautiful Madison." he said as he threw the clothing pieces on the floor.
He looked at her for a moment, before starting kissing her body again. His hands rested on her inner thighs, spreading her legs so he could eat her out. She covered her mouth, trying to hold onto her moans, which didn't seem to make him happy.
"Come on…let me hear that pretty voice of yours." He whispered, grabbing her hand, pulling it away from her mouth.
"Oh Jesus Christ…" she said as she let out another moan.
"Mmm atta girl."
He smiled as he kept eating her out, holding his head buried in-between her thighs. Her moans grew louder and more often, making him think she was almost there. Thats when he stopped. She looked down at him with a confused look.
"Why did you stop?"
"So we can have fun."
He stood up, pulling down his sweatpants and boxers. The sign of his completely naked figure made her blush. He found him big, although just as she expected him to be.
"Made yourself comfortable, aye?"
She nodded, getting herself closer to the edge of the bed, laying down. She pulled a pillow under her head.
With a light sigh he pulled his mask up, taking it off completely from his head, making her let out a silent gasp. She widened her eyes, looking at him, trying to memorize every single detail of him. His hooded eyes, staring straight into her soul, his nose, his high cheekbones and sharp jawline. Everything.
He smiled light and leaned in, positionating himself between her thighs. He kissed her lips gently again, as she slowly went inside. She bit his lip, as she gasped again.
"Everything alright?"
"Yeah…yeah im alright."
He nodded as he slowly stared to move inside of her, enjoying every single moan that escaped her lips. She would wrap her arms around his neck, holding him tightly.
With time, he started to speed up, silent moans leaving his lips as well from time to time. She closed her eyes, feeling overwhelmed by the pleasure she was experiencing. It was exactly how she was expecting it to be, the way she wished it to be.
He would grab firmly onto her throat, squeezing gently.
"Open your eyes. I want you to fucking look at me."
She bit her lip as she opened her eyes widely, staring into his eyes. Her eyebrows arches upwards, letting out a louder moan.
"Thats it…good girl.."
He started thrusting harder and harder, his breathing becoming heavier, as her moans louder. She was afraid the sounds would wake the others up, but Ghost didnt seem to give a damn about it.
"Fuck…you feel so good.." he whispered, still holding onto her neck with a hand, while the other one rested on her lower abdomen, gently pressing on her skin, making her widen her eyes.
She let out a louder moan, arching her back. That was it. He smirked satisfied as he went faster.
She pressed her nails against his back, piercings his skin, scratching him down to his lower back, making him moan lightly. He pressed his lips hardly together as he slammed himself against her, then pulled out, finishing on her abdomen. He let out a light moan as he ran his hand through his hair.
"Fuckin' hell…"
She looked up into his eyes, breathing heavily.
"God you were amazing…" she whispered.
"Could go for another round…but this wound is a pain in the arse." He said as he pulled his pants back up, walking to the bathroom door. He disappeared behind it, coming back soon with some napkins, cleaning her abdomen up.
"Stay here for the rest of the night. You seem like you need some sleep."
She smiled, picking her pants, putting them back on. Ghost, who knew she had no tshirt anymore, grabbed one from his backpack, throwing it at her.
"Quite big but will do."
"Thanks."
She put it on amd Laid on his bed, Ghost joining her. He let his head on the pillow, wrapping his arms around her waist.
"Sleep well Madison."