Chapter XVII- NSFW

Madison decided to keep working as a military doctor for the 141, training extra to be able to help them more in missions.
Back at the base Madison moved into Ghost's bedroom, after all they were engaged, sharing the bedroom would be just normal.
Ghost was laying down in bed, wearing only a pair of basketball shorts, reading a book. Madison was surprised to find out that was the main way he used to spare his time, she didn't expect him to be that much into reading.
The door slowly opened, Madison walking in. She used to be quite late because of all the paperwork she had to do as a medic. He understood that and didn't seem to be bothered by it anyway. He looked up to her, closing his book, letting it on the nightstand.
"Welcome back sweetheart. C'mere" he said as he opened his arms for her.
She nodded, taking off her white robe, throwing it on the chair, before walking up to the bed, getting on top of Ghost, who wrapped his arms around her waist
"God, it was so tiring today…there was way more paperwork than usually.."
Ghost just looked at her, gently letting his hands run down to her hips, moving her body backwards and forwards against his, making her let out a silent gasp.
"Well then I think you should relax a bit after all that work."
"Mmm and do you have an idea of how to?"
"Of course i do."
He smiled, moving her lower body against him herself, letting her hands down on his abdomen. She started feeling up his body, going from his abdomen up to his shoulders and back, repeating the movement. As he did so, Ghost took off Madison's shirt and bra, throwing them away on the floor.
"Fuck you've got the body of a goddass, Mad."
"Well good it only belongs to you."
"To me alone."
He started to feel up her body, as he kissed her shoulder. She kept moving her hips against him, feeling him getting harder and bigger under her small body. She let out a silent moan, making him smirk.
"Oh come on baby…you know I wanna hear you…"
"But what if anyone else will-"
"I don't care about them, they can hear whatever."
She bit her lip, looking down at him. He ran a hand through his hair before his hands slid under her skirt, pulling her underwear to the side. She felt her cheeks burning but grabbed the hem of his pants, pulling them down.
"Mhm, good girl."
He looked down at her body, gently entering her, making her let out a moan, followed by her covering her mouth with a hand, moving her hips up and down slowly. He licked his dry lip, grabbing her wrist, pulling it away from her face.
"Barely started sweetheart, there's no use for that, not yet."
  "But…I'm afraid to be too loud."
  "Don't be, I love it when you're loud."
He said as he grabbed her hips, standing up with her, before laying her down so he could be on top of her. He pressed his lips for a moment, looking straight into her eyes as he moved himself fast, making her moan loudly at first. She covered her mouth again, out of reflex, but he just grabbed her both hands pulling them above her head, holding them down with one of his.
She arched her eyebrows upwards, looking him in the eyes. God how he loved the faces she was making, the ones that only he could see and enjoy. He leaned in, kissing her neck roughly, while his hip movements became faster and harder. As much as she tried to hold on to her moans, she couldn't anymore, her body filling up with pleasure, overwhelming her completely.
He bit his lip, pulling out. He grabbed her hips, turning her body around.
"On all fours baby."
She let out a whimper before doing as she was told. She grabbed her pillow, hugging it tightly, letting her chin on it. She knew things were about to get even rougher, so she thought she could muffle her moans into the pillow when she needed to.
He slapped her butt before grabbing her hips, starting to move inside of her again, just as fast and hard as before. His grip was hard, making Madison think that he was even going to bruise her hips with the way he held her, but she didn't care. She didn't care about anything anymore.
As she was close to her orgasm she pushed her face into her pillow, muffling her loud moans into it, but quickly her head was pulled back hardly. He pulled her hair, holding it tightly into his fist.
"Do not do that. Its a fucking order."
He said as he slapped himself into her harder. She moaned louder, closing her eyes as the feeling of pleasure overwhelmed her to the maximum, making her cum.
"Atta girl."
  He said as he kept moving a few more times before he came as well, inside of her. He gently pulled out, kissing her shoulder, hugging her waist.
"I fucking love you Madison."