Space

As Amy left the company she directly took a cab to the countryside. It would take at least two hours to reach there so Amy just closed her eyes.

'Now I have storage problem. Where should I store the supplies that I buy?? It will be difficult to look for an appropriate place. And even though I can find a place, there will be chances of getting attacked frequently. It will be troublesome.' thought Amy as she frowned.

She was thinking deeply when she suddenly felt hot on her wrist so she rubbed it. She was immediately pulled by a great suction force.

When she opened her eyes, she found herself on very large lawn which was so big that it's end points where invisible. Suddenly she felt a headache as some information flowed into her mind.

"So this is basically a space and I am master of this place. Hahaha with this space I don't have to worry about the storage area" said Amy happily.

The space was basically a huge lawn with spring water flowing continuously. It has one villa with kitchen, bedroom, toilet equipped. Space has huge farming land, a place for grazing the animals and a warehouse where you can store endless amounts of your supplies.

The things won't go bad in the space. This was simply blessing in disguise.
'Hmm so with this space I don't have to worry about storage.' thought Amy and existed her soul from space as per the information she recieved.

She finally reached countryside. She visited many farmers and bought lot of things from them. She had huge space for farming in the space so she bought all types of seeds from fruits to grains. She even bought fruits like watermelon, kiwi, apple, peach and what not.

She also bought all types of grains in ample quantity. She just said that she wanted to do start a trading business as to avoid suspicious. She even went to buy cows, goats, sheeps, and chickens in pairs for breeding.  She would raise them in her space. She bought all types of vegetables from farmers in large quantities Once she was able to buy all the things from Village she told Villagers to transfer the goods in the trucks at the outskirts of the village.

Amy has already rented this trucks so once the supplies are stored inside she will directly transfer them into her space and then call those truck drivers to take this trucks back. Once she was done, She directly took cab to spices dealers. The spices are whole and sole of the cooking. She bought all kinds of spices and different types of cooking oils.

Then she went to buy lots of meat from meat dealers and purchase it in large quantity. She even went to different different restaurant to order the cooked dishes in large quantities. After she was done with this she went to different different malls to buy all kinds of clothes, accessories, gadgets, sanitary products. She also bought snacks from the malls and put everything in her space once she came to isolated place. She also visited lots of supermarkets to bring all kinds of snacks, frozen food, meat, different types of drinks.

She also went to weapons shop to bring weapons to protect her.

Once she remembered something she would just start buying them. This way a month passed slowly. She used to buy everything she found could be useful and even if it is not, what's harm in buying it.
She has moved out of the Aurora familly's house the day she beat those guards. She didn't wanted to step there again. Anyways she didn't have anything special in that room. For the first few days aurora family was searching for her frantically but later suddenly there illegal deals were exposed and the company went bankrupt.

Somedays later there innocent daughter was trending on the internet for sleeping with different men's everyweek. This was sensational and aurora family was harshly criticized. Yes, this was the video that amy found on Claire's phone. Claire had hobby of recording those things but now that became the weapon for her doom.

Amy didn't think of letting them go just like that. Once apocalypse comes people will don't give f**k to personal matters as long as they can servive, so aurora family won't be in much trouble. But they certainly won't be able to live lavish life like a past. Aurora family had two sons and one daughter. The two sons where aboard when they were called back after company went bankrupt. This brothers also bullied Amy brutally.
"Blood for the blood, just wait for your doom" said Amy.

She was able to get all the recent information about aurora family after some hacking.

Then Amy started practicing her martial arts. She has almost honed her martial arts to the level of perfection.