Memories

'Yes it must be dream.' Ren tried to comfort himself. He thought because he met Amy one time and she left a good impression on him so he saw her in the dream. His dream has become hazy and he can't remember what happened exactly. He just remembered Amy's desperate voice and evil faces of his family members. But why exactly they had evil look, he can't remember.

Ren Sighed. 'Why are you trying to remember so hard ren. Forget it.' Ren closed his eyes and remembered what happened today. He was mercilessly abandoned by his family. Ren abruptly opened his eyes. A cold light flashed through them but the desire to go against the family was quickly suppressed
'Debts Ren, remember that' He reminded himself.

"Hey ren, you okay??" Asked Amy with some concern.

Ren looked at Amy. A beautiful little girl with watery eyes, which contained worry in it for him maybe. Ren doesn't know why but he felt warmth spreading in his heart. "I am fine, just a little tired" said ren in a hoarse voice.

"Can I get a glass of water please" asked Ren.

Amy nodded and went to the kitchen to bring water.

When she went into the kitchen other members who were resting came out and saw that ren was sitting on the sofa.

Ethan looked around and didn't find Amy so he went towards ren and asked "Amy??"

Ren pointed in one direction.

Ethan looked in that direction and saw Amy coming with a glass of water in the hand.

"Here" said Amy as she passed glass to ren.

Ren nodded and said thank you.

Ethan quickly pulled Amy to his side after she gave him water. He doesn't want any brat to get near his sunshine.

Ren drank water and before he could relax himself, he saw the vigilant eyes of the people in the living room. Ohh right he is in the apocalypse era right now.

"I..I..won't pester you guys. I will just rest for a while and leave." Said ren. Even though he was uncertain about where to go, he was more reluctant to burden others.

He looked at Amy. He doesn't know why he always feels he has seen this girl somewhere. He feels a close bond with her.

Ethan quickly showed Amy back of him and looked at ren coldly. 'B**tard, I won't even let you have look at my sunshine.'

Ren was confused that the person he was looking at suddenly disappeared but then he looked at Ethan's eyes and swallowed his Salva. He looked away. He was in the trance so he mistakenly kept looking at Amy 'How embarrassing' thought ren.

Amy sighed at Ren's word. She knew he would say something like this. Amy just peeked out from Ethan's back, clutching his turtle neck sweater.

"Um, Brother why don't you stay with us. You won't be at a disadvantage and get a daily meal too. How's it?? Tempting offer right??" Amy giggled cutely.

If she remembered correctly then ren used to melt when she acted cutely. So she decided to give it a try to see if it could work.

Amy was busy with her thoughts that she didn't notice the person's sweater she was clutching went stiff the moment she touched him. Ethan doesn't know why he felt his heart scratched by a cat's paw and it was too itchy. He looked at the little person who was clutching his sweater from above and felt that he should just embrace her tightly. He was head taller than Amy so he could easily see Amy's top of the head when he looked down. Amy was still clutching on his clothes and peeking out from his back.

He was so immersed in his thoughts that he didn't hear what Amy said to ren.

The person concerned, ren looked at Amy who was peeking out from Ethan's back and giggling. He was startled and shocked. He suddenly remembered the incident which overlapped with this scenario. He gave a sad chuckle. But soon he recovered from his thoughts and said "Okay then, Till I find my family I will be with you guys." Said ren.

Ethan finally came back to senses after ren's words. Amy has already told them that he would follow them and they had no objection against Amy's decision. But then Ethan just remembered that amy seem to act cutely just now to convince this guy. He narrowed his eyes. He was displeased very, very displeased.

Amy who was still clutching on Ethan's sweater also felt his changing temperament and looked at him confusedly. She stopped clutching his clothes and asked "What happened??"

Ethan looked at Amy who had taken back her little paws and then remembered how she used him as a shield to act cutely towards others, so he snorted and went to seat on sofa chair.

Seeing Ethan's behaviour Amy had question mark on her face. She looked at her brothers as if asking what happened to ethan. But again received snorts from them as if they were displeased.

Liam and Shawn were jealous of that ren who was able to enjoy cute performance of their sister exclusively for him. They felt sour in hearts. It's their sister!!! For god's sake!! why does everyone want to snatch her away.

Other members of the team shook there heads. They were now used to Ethan's Liam and shawn's changing personality in front of Amy.

But person in the question, Amy had more questions marks on her face. She didn't even knew what she did to receive displeased looks from ethan and her brothers.

Ren who was sitting on the sofa watched all this and was amused. It was his first time seeing such a harmonious atmosphere during apocalypse and even before apocalypse he haven't experienced such scene.

'What a lovely family. Only if--' Ren paused at his thoughts and didn't continue. His eyes moistened so he quickly lowered his head.

Amy who was full of questions about her brothers and Ethans behaviour simply chose to ignore them. 'Humph! Not telling what happened and just showing dissatisfaction?? How would I know what happened?? Am I a mind reader or what??' thought amy. Her lips were pouted and she also snorted at them and walked away towards the room.