All Men's Are Big Bad Wolves

Ace team members were all alert, ready to attack, but soon they saw familiar person coming out of the forest.

Amy's pupil shrank. She quickly ran towards that person before anyone could stop her. "Ren!!" Shouted Amy when she saw him heavily injured.

Other members of ace team also rushed towards them.

When ren saw Amy he breath a sigh of relief. He doesn't know why, but seeing this person makes his worries disappear.

He and his family members were attacked by group of zombies. They were completely surrounded and didn't have any chance to escape so they could only fight back. But while he was fighting his family members took the chance and escape from there. He was left with the group of zombies alone. When he thought he would be devour by zombies he was fallen off the cliff in the forest. After he opened his eyes, he muster up his courage to walk out of forest. Luckily he didn't fall in the dept of the forest so he was quickly able to get out.

But he found his life has became joke. The people he cherished, the people he loved from the heart where the once who abandoned him without any thought. He found it funny.

When he got out of the forest and saw Amy he felt joy in his heart. Then he also saw that unknown girl who warned him against his family rushed towards him with panic and supported him. The worry was all over her face. He didn't know why, how, where she knew him. But he felt the warmth was familiar, too familiar.

"Yo..you were right" said ren while mustering every bit of his strength and then fainted.

"Ren?? Ren?? Don't close your eyes. Wake up ren" said Amy. Tears formed in her eyes. 'I was mistaken, In my previous life ren was never injured heavily before, so I thought I should probably leave him with them for the time being, till he understands the truth they are hiding. But now look what happened, he is injured.' thought amy with distressed and tears continued to flow from her eyes.

Everyone's had heart ache looking at Amy. They didn't know how this guy was important to Amy, but they couldn't see their little girl crying.

Ethan was distressed and panicked by looking at his sunshine crying. He didn't know what was happening. His heart was in turmoil. He felt suffocated. His heart was tightened like someone was holding his neck not letting him breath. But he decided to quickly calm down. He took a deep breath and went forward. "Let's carry him, one's we find a place to stay, we can treat him" said Ethan to Amy.

Amy nodded with tears in her eyes. Her one hand was supporting ren. Liam quickly went forward "I will carry him baby, you don't worry" said liam. He couldn't see his baby sister crying. His heart broke into pieces.

Amy nodded again and she stepped forward to walk but her feet stumbled and she almost fell. Her eyes where full of tears so her vision was little blur.

Ethan quickly supported Amy. He squatted before Amy. "Climb up" said Ethan gently.

Amy shook her head as she saw her Ethan squatting in front of her.

Ethan just gave Amy a look. Even though Amy's vision was little blurry she saw Ethan's look and shut her mouth and quickly climbed on Ethan's back. Ethan got up and started walking. Amy's little hands were encircled around Ethan's neck. Amy's little head was resting on Ethan's shoulder as she was weeping silently.

Amy felt secured, safe resting on Ethan's back. It felt like someone was there to always protect her, no matter what.

Everyone quietly walked searching for place to stay. Levi, Evan, Leo and Sam were charged of killing the zombies in the way. Liam and shawn were supporting ren.

Soon they found big abandoned garage. Levi, Evan, Sam and Leo went inside and killed the zombies. Once everything was clear they called others inside. Liam and shawn put ren on the diwan that was in the corner of garage. Amy who was weeping was tired and resting on Ethan's back.

No one wanted to wake her up, but to treat ren they reluctantly have to wake her up. Ethan placed Amy in the chair gently "Sunshine, wake up" said Ethan as he gentle tapped her shoulders.

Amy was not in the deep sleep so she woke up quickly. Once she woke up she saw Ethan's face was so close to her. It gave her a scare that she would almost have fallen out from her chair if Ethan wouldn't have grabbed it quickly.

"Clumsy" whispered Ethan to Amy.

Amy felt bit embarrassed by his words and tips of her ears turned red. Ethan quickly moved back. Amy was almost calm down by now. She saw ren sleeping on the diwan. She hurriedly walked towards him and checked his pulse. His pulse was bit irregular, breathing was heavy. He seems to have fallen from somewhere but not from very heighted place. But because he was fallen on the forest there were some scratches, and one or two deep wounds on his back. He haven't lost much blood yet, he fainted only due hunger and exhaustion. Once Amy came to this conclusion she visibly relaxed. If something would have happened to ren she would have to carry this guilt for the rest of her life.

Quickly Amy took out medical equipment from her space and started treating ren's wound's. She firstly treated ren's shoulder which had deep wound. Once she was ready to treat his abdomen wound, she removed his shirt.

Liam, shawn and Ethan frowned instantly. They went forward and stopped Amy. "What are you doing??" Asked Liam.

"Huh? Treating his wounds" said Amy innocently.

Three of them were speechless at her reaction.

"Just tell me what to do, I will treat him. You are not allowed to touch other men so easily" said liam sternly. He didn't wanted his little baby sister to come in close contact with any strange man. 'All men are big bad wolves, what if they stole my precious sister. No, not allowed!!' thought Liam.

In the future Liam will be shocked to find that the big bad wolf he wanted to protect his sister from was always beside him and he like a moron let him pamper his sister not knowing that he wanted to steal his sister from him.

Amy was speechless but she didn't disobeyed him. Anyway it was not something that Liam couldn't do. So she simply instructed Liam from beside.

Ethan nodded his head in satisfaction.

After 15 minutes Liam was done treating ren's wound.

Amy took ren's pulse again. It was stabilized by now. "Brother let him drink this lemon water" said Amy as she took it out from her space.

Once they were done they sat on the chair in the circle. Ren was still alseep.

"So little girl, aren't you overly concerned about that stinky boy. Humph!! Even your brother doesn't received such treatment" said liam. Yes, he was jealous of that stinky boy ren who was able to make his sister panic to point that she cried.

After hearing Liam's words even Ethan felt sore in his heart. His little sunshine, who always used to follow him when they were child was suddenly caring about others. This was a great blow to his heart.

"Ayah, brother I love you the most. But that guy is someone who not only saved me once or twice but everytime I was in danger. He protected me from that aurora family too. Both of us had almost same past. We became best friends since then." Every word Amy spoke was true. He indeed saved Amy in her past life. They were bestest of best friends. They watched each other's back when the world gave up on them. But in the end those b**tard family members killed ren for their benefits.

Everyone was silent. They have heard from Amy that he has saved Amy's life. But they thought it must be something childish but now listening to Amy's serious words, they knew there was more into it.

Liam, shawn and Ethan clenched their hands into fists. Amy hasn't told them what exactly happened to her in aurora family. She just roughly stated situation. But now this doesn't seem to be as simple as they thought. There is something more that they don't know, and they didn't ask Amy as she didn't want to tell them.

Everyone was silent, deep into the thoughts.