Past

Amy went to the room so Ace other members and ren were in the living room.

The Ace team sat opposite to Ren's sofa and looked at him with scrutiny.

"Rest assured I won't burden you guys, As soon as I find my family I will leave the team" said Ren.

"Humph!!! Who is concerned about whether you staying or leaving??" Snorted Liam.

Ren was confused. "Then???" He asked.

"You damn brat, don't act innocently. I am warning you, stay away from my sister. If you try to do something funny then" Liam took out his knife whose sharp edge was glowing and smirked at ren.

Ren gulped. "Don..don't worry. I won't try anything funny" said ren nervously.

"Hmm good" Liam nodded in satisfaction.

"Now then since you are the part of the team, I will give you little brief about what we will be doing" said liam. He told that they will be staying here for month and all. He didn't say anything about Amy's space. He decided to wait for Amy to take decision about whether to tell him regarding the space or not.

After 20 minutes.

"Got it??" asked liam

Ren nodded.

Suddenly they heard bang from Amy's room. Everyone was startled for a second but Ethan recovered quickly and took the lead and rushed towards the room. Others followed him.

When Ethan entered the room he saw zombie has climbed up from the window which was left opened and amy was lying on the bed as if she didn't heard anything.

Ethan quickly rushed towards zombie who was trying to attack Amy. He pulled zombies head back and turned the zombie towards him. Zombies face was decayed. Blood was dripping down from his mouth and as soon as Ethan turn him around he tried to bite Ethan. But Ethan kicked his calf and zombie felt on his knee. Ethan captured zombies hands at the back and signaled Levi with his eyes.

Levi quickly threw his dagger towards Ethan. Ethan without any further due mercilessly stabbed the zombie in the heart and kicked him out of the window and then closed it.

After doing series of action Ethan finally breathe sigh of relief. Only he knows how his heart palpitated when he saw zombie attacking Amy. He lost his cool and fear engulfed his heart.

"You okay??" Asked Liam as he went near Ethan. Ace team members and ren stood aside as not to hinder Ethan.

Ethan nodded.

Everyone they looked at Amy who was still sleeping without any knowledge.

Shawn frowned and went near Amy. He kept his hand on Amy's forehead. His eyes widen instantly.

"My god, she is burning like a fire." Said shawn.

Ethan after hearing this came towards Amy and touched her forehead. He panicked when he felt high temperature.

"Liam quickly bring the army bag of amy. It has some fever medicines" said Ethan.

"Sam you use your power to shield Amy." Outside temperature was dropped to minus degrees so only this was the way to reduce the temperature for time being.

"Levi, Leo, Evan you guys quickly close all the windows and put some warm clothes on the windows to block the air. Ren and shawn you go and bring blankets for Amy." Said Ethan in one breath.

Everyone followed Ethan's instructions and went to do their jobs. Ethan who was sitting beside Amy saw Amy sweating profusely and kept wiping her forehead.

"What happened sunshine?? Don't scare me okay?? Quickly be alright. I won't be angry at you." Muttered Ethan to Amy.

Whereas Amy who was sleeping was lost in the dream.

*******

"Uncle wheal aly you??" (Uncle, where are you??)

"Ayyyah still angly at Amy??" (Ayyyah still angry at Amy??)

"Otay, Amy promishes that she bil not play with thash brat. Otay??"Said two years old Amy who was finding Ethan. (Okay, Amy promises she will not play with that brat. Okay??)

"You promise??" Said Ethan suddenly as he jumped down from tree.

"Ayyyah uncle, you bil get hut na?? Don't jumb like thish again. Otay??" Nagged Amy.
(Ayyya uncle, you will get hurt na?? Dont jump like this again. Okay??)

"Promise me first that you will not play with that brat. Hmm?" Said Ethan stubbornly.

"Aish, you are shooow childish uncle. Otay, I promise." Said Amy as she giggled (Aish, you are so childish uncle. Okay I promise.)

"Good, remember that neighbor's boy is bad guy. He will hurt you, so don't play with him." Said Ethan who was only 6 years old seriously.

Amy nodded her head continuously.

"Good" Ethan patted Amy's head in satisfaction.

"Hehe, I am aways goosh to uncle" said Amy. (Hehe, I am always good to uncle.)

Ethan frowned. "Don't call me uncle sunshine." Said Ethan.

Amy tilted her head in confusion. "Then whash shoud I call you uncle??" Asked Amy cutely.
(Then what should I call you uncle??)

"Anything is fine but not uncle. But remember you have to call me uncle infront of others or else they will nag you, understand??" Said Ethan.

Amy nodded her head. "Otay, but lemme, thinsh now." Said Amy.
(Okay, But let me think now)

Ethan nodded and took Amy in his embrace and sat on the bench near them.

After few minutes.

"Ahhhhh, I gosh it uncle." Said Amy excitedly.  (Ahh, I got it uncle)

Ethan raised his eyes at her as if asking what???

"Hehe, I bil call you---" Amy didn't complete her sentence.

"What??" Asked Ethan curiously.

"I won't tell" said Amy and started giggling.

"Little brat, you need punishment huh??" Said Ethan as he started tickling Amy.

"Hahahaha....Ayyah...Uncle...I..haha...I...will tell...haha...waish....don't...tickle Amy...haha..." Said Amy while controlling her laughing.

Ethan smirked and stopped. "Now say"

*******

"Bubba" muttered Amy who was lying on the bed with a high fever.

Ethan who was beside her froze when he heard the word. "Sun... sunshine...what did you just say??" Ethan's voice trembled with excitement.

Amy was only half conscious and dazed but she heard Ethan's sentence and repeated again "Bubba"

Ethan who was beside Amy heard her muttering again and squeezed Amy's hand that he was holding. 'She remembered!!!' thought Ethan excitedly. He was on cloud nine now.

"Hurts" muttered Amy again.

Only then Ethan came back to senses and loosened his grip on Amy's hand.