Aura

(The above image can be used to refer to the images of weapons.)

The power that they got in the apocalypse was aura power. There are a total of 7 aura's. Black, White, Red, Brown, Blue, Yellow and Purple are the classes of aura. Purple aura is most mystical one. Aura takes the shape of weapons. Red aura takes shape of Gun, Blue aura takes the shape of Hand Fan, Brown aura takes the shape of caltdrops, Black aura takes the shape of shield, White aura takes the shape of Sai, Yellow takes the shape of whip and finally purple aura takes the shape of two weapons i.e. sword and dagger. Space ability is totally different it doesn't require aura and rarely anyone has it.

Amy decided to show purple and Blue power because it was advantageous for her. She wanted to practice close combat.and also with purple and Blue aura it is possible for her two fight in distant combat.

With purple aura she can create multiple of swords and dagger and throw at her target or she can also choose to fight in close combat with this weapon by infusing her aura. Hand fan was like hidden weapon for her. Once she threw the fan, it can cut the heads of many and come back to her. She can also use it as a shield by changing it's size. Red aura which can form gun can be her great Trump card. Because to shoot, you just need to infuse your power in gun and not bullets. Caltdrops are like secret small weapons. They are mostly used for quick assassination once you threw them it will slid the target and come back to you.

But she can use all this function to maximum only when her aura can cultivate. She is now only tier 1 power wielder. Her aura can get exhausted quickly.

******
Everyone in the room quickly concentrated on there aura flow. Ethan was first to open his eyes. But Amy didn't immediately asked him what power he got instead she let everyone finish.

After 10 minutes everyone opened there eyes.

"Hehehe, Amy I got White power" said shawn.

"Ohh I have the same power" said Levi.

"I got the yellow power" said Liam and Evan together.

"I got the brown power" said Leo.

"I got the Black power" said Sam

Everyone then looked at Ethan.

"Purple and Red" said Ethan.

Amy was bit surprised as everyone was able to channel there power in hands. 'As expected, really favoured by god's' thought amy.

"Great now I will tell you how to use them." Said Amy enthusiastically.

"How do you know all this information Amy" asked Liam.

"Ohh I told you, I have started to cultivate my power since one month before so naturally I know more" said Amy.

Liam nodded in understanding.

"Now, I have gave name to this power, it will be called aura and your aura can turn into weapon. Now every aura has different types of weapons, like for me I have Sword and dagger for purple aura and Hand Fan for Blue aura." Said Amy. She wanted to continue to tell them about rest of the auras but she controlled herself. She only said she has two auras, so if she tells about rest of the auras they will be suspicious of her.

"Now quickly try channelling your power in the palm of both hands and see what shapes it takes. Once you do this you will get basic understanding about your aura and how to use it." Said Amy.

Everyone followed her instructions.

"Oh, I have Sai. It can also be used in close and distant combat" said shawn excitedly as he sorted down the information that suddenly came in his brain.

Levi also has the same aura as shawn.

"Ohhh I got a whip, how cool." Said Liam

Evan also nodded at Leo's reaction. "Indeed cool"

"Ohh, ohhh I got caltdrops. My dream of being an assassin finally completed" said Leo as he laughed.

"I have a shield" said Sam calmly.

Amy looked at Ethan. "What is the weapon for red??" Asked Amy. Even though she knew she didn't say to anyone that she has a red aura so she asked Ethan.

Ethan looked at Amy and said "Gun."

"So cool" said Amy.

Ethan just nodded with doting look in his eyes.

"Fighting with zombies can increase your level also if you practice fighting with each other then too it can increase your level" said Amy. That's how she was able to increase her power to tier one. But practising with each other upgrades the power slower than practising with zombies. It was also the reason why Amy still has level 1 aura.

The apocalypse environment also contributes to upgrading power a little. That's how her space helped her little to increase the power in one month before apocalypse.

"Where should we go tomorrow??" Asked Amy.

"Police Station" said Ethan.

'Even though now they had powers and some weapons but aura can get exhausted as it is only in initial stage and they don't have any weapons for distant fighting so guns were the best choice.' thought amy and nodded.

Others also nodded.

They quickly went to sleep. Amy was given special bedroom and others had no choice but to sleep in group. One group in another bedroom and one group in living room.

The next morning everyone got up, Amy took the car out of space and Liam drove to the police station.