Uncle

"So you guys must have known what has happened with me till now. Hmm, I really don't blame you guys nor you little guy with his head down." Said Amy after being silent for 10 minutes.

Shawn immediately looked towards Amy when she referred him. He...he heard everything that Liam said but he didn't have the courage to face Amy. When he learned that Nick was actually a girl he felt guilty for harming his little sister which he always wished he had one.

"I...I..." Shawn tried to speak but he found his voice betraying him.

"It was just my destiny so I had to experience, you were just used as the tool. So you don't need to feel sorry. Look I don't even remember anything from the past. So I bear no hatred towards you. You can remove the burden from your shoulders little guy" said Amy.

"Don't remember" mumbled Ethan. His eyes turned dark.

"Yo...you don't remember any.. anything??" Asked Liam his voice shook.

"No" said Amy.

Shawn felt even more guilty because of the Amy's words. "Nic..I ...I mean Am..Amy I..I am sor..sorry" said shawn and then he fainted.

"Shawn!!!" Shouted Liam as he holds shawn in his hand.

Amy's heart skipped a bit when she saw him faint, without thinking she went forward to check his condition only when she found that he has fainted due to stress she calm down.

"Help me lie him down" with that amy went to kitchen.

She brought sugar water with a little bit of spring water added from her space. 

"Make him drink this" said Amy.

Liam made shawn drink sugar water with the help of a spoon.

"You guys can take him to check up. See if there is any problem and about the thing of me being your sister, you don't have to worry about it I won't pester you guys. I am already 19 and can take care of myself. Thank you for raising me with the care." Said Amy and bowed a little.

Liam's heart shook. He knew how those b**tards treated his precious sister. He was enraged. But after seeing her behave  like mature person far from her age his heart was pierced with arrows.

Even Ethan's eyes couldn't help but darken.

"We will talk about this later. We will take our leave now" said Ethan. This was first time he put efforts to complete whole sentence.

With that Liam, shawn Ethan and Leo, who was standing in corner like invisible person left the apartment.

Amy closed the door and sat down there. She was tired, really tired. Her life was messed up from the start. She thought she was just a b**tard who was abandoned by her parents but reality was different. She struggled throughout her life without any memories from her 8 year old self.

Now when Liam told her everything, of course she was overwhelmed with emotions but she calmed down. She didn't wanted to repeat same mistake twice. She was already left heartbroken by those aurora family.

'No...no I shouldn't think about anything else. Yes, apocalypse will start soon then they will forget about me. Who will want to keep burden for themselves. She should just focus on how to survive in apocalypse.' thought Amy as she sorted out her thoughts and went to sleep after eating take-out.

For next 10 to 15 days those guys didn't came to pester Amy and she also slowly started to forget about that event. She went back to her usual life of collecting supplies and storing them in the space.

Amy was walking towards her apartment as it was in short distance when a car stopped in front of her. The window rolled down and she heard the familiar voice. "Get in"