The Aces

"Amy, just ignore him." Said shawn.

Amy nodded at shawn and ruffled his hair.

"Hey don't mess with my hair." Complaint shawn with pout.

Amy pinched Shawn's cheeks. "Ayyyah, why my little brother is so cute. I love to pinch your cheeks" said Amy in doting tone. Amy and shawn were twins and shawn was 15 minutes younger than Amy.

Shawn blushed at her words. He was not used to this kind of sweet words. "I...I am not cute. I am ha... handsome" said shawn.

"Ayy, Whatever you say little one. But for me you are the cutest" said Amy.

Ethan was looking at shawn and Amy who were messing around and frowned. He remembered that in childhood he was the one she used to mess around but now this little guy, shawn stole his Amy.

"Sister you are messing with me. Al..also you ..you.. are the one who is cute not me. I am handsome" said shawn with little blush on his face.

"Huh?? Me?? Cute???" Amy pointed at herself to conform his words.

"Yes, you" said shawn.

"Little boy don't joke around. I don't look cute at all" said Amy.

Everyone looked at Amy with disbelief in there eyes. Everyone had only one thought. 'If amy is not cute, then no one in the world can be said to be cute.'

"Amy, You are cute" said Liam seriously.

Levi, Evan, Sam, Leo nodded their heads frantically at Liam's sentence.

"Cute" said Ethan and frowned. "No, Very Cute" said Ethan as his face shown satisfied look.

Amy was speechless by everyone reaction. But she was also kinda embarrassed.

"Alright alright I got it. Now stop" said Amy. She again messed with Shawn's hair as she said that.

Shawn pouted. "Sister." Said shawn in an aggrieved tone.

"Stop messing around" said Ethan as he pulled Amy closed to him. He found shawn an eyesore.

"Ayy, uncle let me tease my brother." Said Amy.

"Not allowed" Said Ethan.

Amy looked at Ethan with tearful eyes. "Bad uncle!" Said Amy.

Ethan panicked at her reaction. He didn't know what to say, so he babbled whatever he could "Don't cry, ruffle my hair." Said Ethan hurriedly. When Ethan realised what he said he was bit embarrassed. But he still had a straight face only his red tips of ears betrayed him.

Amy was bit stunned. She just wanted to tease her uncle but didn't expect this outcome. But she was bit egar to try ruffling his hair. After all he was future wealth king. She wanted to feel how it feels when she ruffles his hair.

"Then I won't hold back" said Amy as she ruffled Ethan's hair. He was stunned and his body stiffened a bit. He saw Amy tip towing to reach his head so he bent down little to let amy reach. Amy found his hair was so soft and fluffy. 'How different from his personality' thought amy. She retracted her hand only after few minutes. She enjoyed ruffling his hair. She was little regretful to retract her hand.

"Ayy, uncle you have really soft and fluffy hair" said Amy.

Ethan just smiled at her and messed up with Amy's hairs. He felt warmth in his heart when Amy ruffled his hair. She had really soft hands. Something in Ethan's heart fluctuated but he himself didn't notice.

"Hyaah, don't mess with my hairs. It will take long time to fix them." Said Amy.

Ethan retracted his hands. "Little punishment for messing around" said Ethan in gentle tone.