Alien's Love_pt.4

THE NEXT DAY

Jungkook woke up from his sleep being irritated by the sunlight crossing from his window directly to his face .... He feels some weight on his body from left side... When he look at his left side he saw the most beautiful view that he never saw it anywhere even in his dreams... Without knowing a small smile appear on his lips... He slowly went towards Taehyung's forehand and peck it lightly don't want to wake up the fluff ball...
After that he slowly pull Taehyung away from him and sat up on the bed... Put blanket over Taehyung's body and went towards bathroom. After taking a bath he went out of the room and saw Taehyung is already woke up from his sleep. He's looking so cute his messy hairs, his plump pouty lips that Jungkook wants to kiss them badl--- ahem ahem leave that so.. umm.. and his cute doe eyes which is straightly looking at Jungkook... He smile at him warmly and went to him.

Jungkook: bub.. good morning... How's your sleep?? (Said while smiling warmly to him)

Tae: Good morning dada...it's good.. but I'm hungry...

Jungkook: ok then let's go and fresh up then we'll go to have breakfast..ok??

Taehyung: ok... Dada... But will you help taetae (looking at him with doe eyes)

Jungkook: uhmm...uhh..yeah...ok ok let's go..

After freshen up both went downstairs that's when jungkook realize that something is off... Something is not good going here... And that's when he see that black smoke is a large amount coming from the kitchen indicating that something bad happen.. and that's when Han and Lee know came out from the kitchen toward living hall running and starts to cough... Jungkook didn't understand anything that's what's going on. He then said to Taehyung to go sit on a couch and go towards the duo and help them to make it to the couch and let them sit. After sometime The coughing duo stop coughing and that's when jungkook ask that what's going on... After listening to Jungkook Lee know becomes red out of anger and something else and looks toward Han with killing face...

Flash back

At 7:00 a.m lee know enter the kitchen to make breakfast for the members. He then went to the refrigerator to get some ingredients and starts to wash them. He's so excited to see Taehyung.
He decided to make some pancakes, bacons, eggs and toast. He was cutting some toast into shapes when he felt someone's hand snakes into his waist.
He know who is the one so he didn't flinch and stayed in his place in same position. And said good morning to his boyfriend. Han reply him back with the little kiss on his nape. After doing that Lee know suddenly push back Han lightly saying that he's making breakfast for everyone so not now and it's also early morning so calm the f*CK yourself down..
That's when Han lost control when lee know said f*CK ... He didn't hear anything backwards and afterwards.. he's been controlling himself for 2 weeks but not anymore... He straight went to lee know who is frying eggs on frypan.. Han pulls lee know toward him and turn him around so that he can see him. After turning him around Han roughly attach his lips to him and starts to kiss him roughly.. Lee know widen his eyes in shock and started to to push him back but there's no use the dominant one is strong one whose not letting his boyfriend go after few seconds Han bites lee know lips hardly asking to open his mouth so that he can explore his boyfriend's carven at that Lee know doesn't have courage to fight against his boyfriend so he let it slide and let his boyfriend do anything to him what his boyfriend wants.. he opens his mouth as Han wants to after a long and hot make-out session both of them part away. Breathing heavily String of saliva is still attached to both of their lips that's when Han said "baby is there something burning cuz it smells like".  And that when lee know hurriedly turned back and saw that the omelette he made was all burnt and that's when anger took over him. He starts to shout on his boyfriend.. because of him he can't focus on cooking breakfast. Han went towards to stove to see the burnt omelette. And that's when all the main plot beings lee know again suddenly shout on him for not paying attention to what his boyfriend is saying and that's when by sudden loud shout sound Han where Han was holding a pan it slips away from his hand from sudden shout and his hand hit with the gas pipe... When lee know notice what happen he went to his boyfriend to help him and that's when Han realize that something is off he look closely to gas pipe that's when his eyes widen and he suddenly starts to shout..lee know hurriedly went towards his boyfriend and Han told him that gas was leaking. Both of the idiots forgot that the stove is still on leaking gas starts to went towards and open stove but both of them didn't notice it a bit. After sometime there was a loud explosion and that's how it all happens. Both of them BURNED THE WOKE DAMN KITCHEN.

*********
To Be Continued