Alien's Love pt.11

THE NEXT DAY
AT MINHO'S APARTMENT
MINSUNG'S ROOM

Minho woke up from his sleep and look towards Jisung who is snuggle into him more and more .... Minho lightly chuckle at the sight... He then shake Jisung a little saying.....

Minho: Good morning baby... Wake up now.. it's morning sungiee..

Jisung didn't even move from his place. He just put his face on the crook of minho's neck and starts to kiss lightly and wetly... By the sudden sensation Minho couldn't hold back his moans and moan lightly... When Jisung hear Minho moans he directly gets hard just by listening his love's moan.. he then suddenly starts to suck and makes hickeys on minho's neck when suddenly Minho lightly push him back saying....

Minho: Not now sungieee... First go and freshen up... Hmm..
(Said while smiling at Jisung)

Jisung then huffed and went to bathroom to take a bath and for freshen up.... When both of them got freshen up they went outside of room and saw that taekook was in kitchen making breakfast...

Minsung bid good morning to both of them... And taekook also said back same to them...

AFTER BREAKFAST
AT MINHO'S APARTMENT

Jungkook went to office while Han asked for a day off and didn't go with jungkook for office cause he had some other plans...

Jisung, Minho and Taehyung sitting on bed in minho's room... While Han is loading a lot of questions at Taehyung.. after a while when Han stopped Taehyung told him that who he truly is and everything about him and kook just as he told Minho at restaurant with his other friends...

After listening to Taehyung, Jisung felt bad for both Jungkook and Taehyung and then Minho asked....

Minho: so, will you help Taehyung in this situation... And support him till kook's get his memories back.. and after that still support him when he needs us the most???

Jisung: of course jagi... I'll help and support both of them.... And don't worry Taehyung he will remember you soon and we all are here for you... Don't feel lonely... Come to is when you need us... We are always here for you....

Taehyung: thanks Minho hyung and Jisung hyung for understanding me and accept me as who I am ....
( Said while smiling towards them)

MEANWHILE
AT OFFICE

Jungkook, yoongi and Namjoon doing there work at kook's cabin when they heard a knock on the door...the trio look towards the door and Jungkook hummed in response to let the person come in...

Jhope enter the cabin and hello them... Which in turn he receives pen, paper and many more throwing things at him... Jhope look towards the duo who did that... And he saw yoonkook there.. looking at Jhope with fire and betrayed eyes while on the other side Namjoon is controlling his laugh back...Jhope look at them and said....

Hoseok: whyyy... Why are throwing these things at me... What I did???

Yoongi: ohh look guys look who is saying that why WE throw things at HIM...