alien's Love pt 8

Taehyung and Jin both widen there eyes and happy for Jisso that finally after 2 years she saw him again....

Jin: Really.. Jisso I'm so happy for you.... Just take this as your chance and contact him... Meet him somewhere... And confess to him... FINALLYYYY.. We can break-up now...

Taehyung look at both of them shockingly and said .....

Tae: Are you really in this fake relationship till now??? (Widen eyes)

Jisso: yeah we still are in this fake relationship.... But now it's all going to be as planned.... My parents are abroad... And when they came back I'll tell them that I broke up with Jin oppa and found a new Lover for myself.... Hehehe.. by the thanks Jin oppa for all the fake things you did for me.. I mean fake relationship.... And I hope your long lost first lover soon will accepts you and love you back till his last breath...

Jin: it's ok Jisso... I'll be always there for you if you need me... No need to thanks after calling me oppa also.. and also I hope that Namjoon will accept me.. I know it's been a long time since we met... But still I can't get over this crazy feelings inside my heart....

Tae: don't worry everything will be fine soon....( Smile warmly at Jin)

While chitchatting for some time more .... When 2 peoples enters the restaurant... When tae, Jin and Jisso look at entrance, Jisso hurriedly went to the duo who enters the restaurant few seconds ago.... She stood infront of them smiling warmly at them and being crazy for someone certain... Taehyung and Jin also came there and Jin said...

Jin: hello guys... Welcome here... What brings you here Namjoon and Haein??

Before joon and Haein said something they push both Jin and Jisso and went to Taehyung and starts to shake him virgously saying....

Joon: ARE YOU REALLY TAEHYUNG???

Haein: OR WE ARE JUST SEEING THINGS THAT ARE NOT HERE...

Jin and Jisso both calm down the duo and drag them to the table and all of them sit there...
         Joon.      Haein ]
Tae                             }. Sitting position
        Jin.      Jisso.     ]

Jin: yes guys he's Taehyung and yeah he's here right infront of you...

Joon: But--- ( Jisso cut him off saying)

Jisso: Before you both say something.... Yes he's Taehyung... He's here... And Jungkook knows it... But didn't remember that he is the One he's been looking for before that incident... He appeared yesterday at Jungkook's house....

Someone behind them yelled and said...

Jimin: YAHHH TAEHYUNG... YOU'RE BACK...

All of them look behind Jin and Jisso and saw Jimin, Jhope, y/n, lee know standing there looking at them with their widen eyes and opened mouth being shocked... Jimin, Jhope and y/n ran to Taehyung and engulf him with a bronze crashing hug...
After a while lee know sat infront of Taehyung and y/n beside Jisso and Jhope beside Haein and jimin beside jhope...... Jhope announce that he and y/n are dating now and all of them said congratulations to them and being happy for them and that's when lee know said....

Minho: everything is clear here but I'm confused about something... That..... Umm... Uhh how do you guys know about Taehyung.... Seems like y'all know him from centuries... (Minho said while looking curious)

Jin: yeah minnie we know him before you and Han found him.... You remember the day when you and Han came back from your vacation and found no one home and then suddenly Han's phone starts to buzz and it's Jhope that calling him... After Han talk to Jhope on phone you both got to know that Jungkook is in hospital and his condition is serious...

Minho: yes... I remember...

Taehyung was shocked to listen that Jungkook also got into an accident and have serious condition back then that no one knows if he will be able to get alive soon or not... Thinking that tears starts to bream in Taehyung's eyes and soon some of them drop down to his cheek... Lee know saw this and starts to panic but before he reach Taehyung Jin stop him and said....

Jin: let him cry... He needs it..

Minho: why hyung???

Jin: for cause of jungkook's accident and his memory loss.... The main reason behind it was Taehyung....

Minho and Taehyung both look at Jin shockingly.... More tears started to stream down to his face and the thought of him being the REAL reason behind jungkook's condition...

Jin: and more over when you and Han are not here.... Taehyung came in our life.... After sometime he became jungkook's lover.... Everything was going smoothly until one day.........

Minho: UNTIL ONe day what hyung??? (Minho said aggressively cuz he wanted to know more)

Jin: Until one day... Taehyung started to disappear... We all got to know that one day Taehyung Will not be here with us anymore.... And when the day comes Taehyung Finally disappear and goes back to his world where he came from... When jungkook got to know that Taehyung is no more here in his world with him he take his car... And went away for god know where and few hours Namjoon got to know that he got into an accident and when we went there he's laying unconscious on the hospital bed..... After few days he gain his conscious back... But after that we got to know that he lost his memories.... That's why Taehyung he doesn't remember you now when you met him again at his house... It's been 1 year... But I hope he will remember you soon bear.... It's really hurts to see you both hurt...

***********
To Be Continued