Alien's Love special (Last)

Listening to this... Jisung pulled Minho by waist and starts to kiss him softly... Just a simple and pure kiss filled with love...

After few minutes they both back off.. joined their forehead with closed eyes... As it same goes on... Minho also have to throw bouquet on the crowd... While others who are still unmarried or single starts to crowd behind Minho... That's when Jimin said to Taehyung...

Jimin: Umm.. Taehyung.... Can you please let me catch the bouquet??

Taehyung: yeah sure... Why not Chim..

After saying this... Taehyung and jimin switch their places... And jimin stand right behind Minho to catch bouquet.. jungkook is seeing all this from afar.. and said it in his mind...

Jungkook: (mind) How can Taehyung let that shorty to catch flowers in place of him... Taehyung have to catch them at all cost or else....

After few minutes Minho throw bouquet behind... The bouquet is going straight to Jimin... He was about to catch the bouquet but before that happen... A flying Jungkook came infront and catch the bouquet... Jimin stand there in shocked face and then pout widely... All others start to laugh and clap... Jungkook went to Taehyung and hand over the bouquet to him... While looking straight into his eyes.. breathing heavily..

Jimin went to yoongi and starts complaining that how jungkook just fly infront of him and get that bouquet before he can catch it... Even he talk to Taehyung to let him catch it... But still Jungkook took it more likely SNATCH IT (in jimin's thinking).. yoongi just affectionately look at Jimin and smiling warmly at him and said...

Yoongi: don't be childish baby...

Jimin: I'm not childish... Humphh!!

Yoongi: it's not matter if you catch it or not... It doesn't happen that if you didn't catch it then you will never get married in your life... And you know na Jungkook he's always like this...

Jimin just hummed in response, smile back and hugged his little meow..

Meanwhile....

Jhope and y/n took taekook on the stage and call the priest again and said to him to marry these two... Or else they can't handle them anymore...

Well again unexpected marriage of two couples started.... Priest said...

Priest: Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your Lawfull Husband??

Jungkook: yes... I do..(smile)

Priest: Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your Lawfull Husband??

Taehyung: I do.. (smile)

Priest: You both can exchange rings...

Said by Priest, and at the next moment both put rings on each other's ring finger while smiling widely looking at each other's eyes...

Priest: Now I announce you both as husband and husband... You may kiss----

Priest got cut off when jungkook suddenly pull Taehyung towards himself and smash his lips on him... The kiss was not innocent nor pure.. but instead it is filled with lust and need, want.... They are basically eating each other infront of everyone... Others start to cheer and clap...

At Night:

This days brings many happiness to them... Haein got married to Jisso, Jisung married to Minho as they all planned, and unexpectedly Jungkook got married to Taehyung... All others are happy... They don't want this days to end but it's already night....

Jungkook pull Taehyung towards himself and hold his wrist and lightly tell something into his ears...

Jungkook: (whisper in ear) Come bear.. I want to take you somewhere..