alien's Love pt.9

Jin: It's been 1 year... But I hope he will remember you soon bear.... It's really hurts to see you both hurt...

After sometime of silence lee know spoke...

Minho: ok then... Taehyung don't worry we all will help you... Don't worry Jungkook will remember you soon and will not be mad or angry with you.... We all are here for you... Right guys??

Minho then look Namjin, Jimin, Jhope,y/n and Haesoo and then all of them nodded their he'd in unison showing that they all will help Taehyung at any cost.... Just then Namjoon stood up from his place and look at Jin and said...

Namjoon: ummm... Jin.. will...um..
will you come with me for some minutes... I want to say something to you now.... Please...

Jin: O-okay...

Just then Namjin went away from there to the kitchen while Haesoo, Minho, Jimin, Jhope, y/n and Taehyung look towards the kitchen while Haein said in his mind...

Haein: you can do it Namjoon.... Just don't loose your chance... Soon he will be yours...

AT KITCHEN

Namjoon is standing infront of Jin while Jin is resting his body at shelf...
Both of them looking so nervous... They both want to talk to each other... Or many more want to say something badly to each other... Bit nervousness between them stopping both of them to say it... The silence between them is awkward... That's when Namjoon took a deep breath and broke the awkwardness between them saying...

Namjoon: I.... I lik-- no no I... I love you Jin... From the very first day I saw you when jungkook introduce both of us to each other here at your restaurant.. I always wanted to tell you that I love you very much... But before then I don't have enough courage... But after I got courage to tell you my feelings.. you.. you got into relationship with Jisso... After that I always try to ignore my feelings for you... But each time passes it grows deep inside my heart.. I want to forget you and my feelings too... But I can't... And now finally I'm standing here telling you that I... I love you Jin... I don't care If you have girlfriend... Bit what I'm saying is the whole truth... I'm saying what's in my heart for 3 years... I Love You Jin

The whole time Jin didn't listen what Namjoon was saying and suddenly said...

Jin: I know Namjoon it's so cheap to say that..... But..... Can we be friends at least???

Namjoon stood there being shocked at what Jin said... Namjoon thought that what he's been afraid of came real that Jin doesn't love him back and wants to be friends at least... little did Namjoon know that this will happen but still it broke his hearts and tears starts to flow down from his eyes... He's looking at Jin... His heart is feeling being clenched and tears still flowing down from his eyes... He didn't move a single inch from there... Looking only at Jin... Thought that maybe it will be the last time he's seeing him the. Suddenly....

Jin: Namjoon.... Are you okay... Why....w-why are you cry-ying??(cracked voice)

Seeing Namjoon like that Jin couldn't control himself and starts to cry too... He Moved forward to Namjoon and wipe his face they are few centimeters apart... Seeing Jin like that Namjoon shed more tears and also wipe Jin tears away saying....

Namjoon: I know... I know this day will come... It's just hurts so much... But it's ok..(crack voice)

Jin: w-why Namjoon.... Why it hurts you so b-bad?? (Said while crying)