alien's Love pt 5

PRESENT TIME

When lee know and Han told the story Jungkook stared at them being surprised but without able to speak lee know stood up from his place and went to Han and start to beat the shit out of him. Jungkook and Taehyung hurriedly went to them and separate them from each other Jungkook is holding lee know while Taehyung is holding Han and sat beside him and that's when jungkook said...

Jungkook: Minho hyung it's ok just leave it... We can't do anything about it.... Uhmm---- just both of you go and get ready we have to leave now before it starts to burn the whole house down---- k(Taehyung cut him off saying)

Tae: no kook it's dangerous... I can sense it... We can't wait for them to go and get a bath and then get ready.. we have to leave as soon as possible

Taehyung's words making sense even tho he is an ALIEN and mostly Acts like a child but in this situation he seems like a mature and wise person. The trio nod at him understanding that what Taehyung is saying is truth they don't have enough time for it... They have to leave now or else they will also get burned down along with the Mansion.

All four of them went towards the main door and leaves the house and went towards jungkook's car. Jungkook sits on driving seat while Taehyung beside him and the couple sits behind them at back seats. Jungkook then drove the car away while Han call the fire birgeder and told them about the situation and address...

Jungkook drove their car to WWH RESTAURANT. after arriving there they all went inside. The restaurant is not much crowded that seems like it's open by now that there's no costumers. That's when Someone came in and said...

??: Oh hello crackheads.. (said while smiling crazily)

Han: oahh hello jin Hyung ... How are you?

Jin: I'm super fit and fine... By the way is everything ok?? Why y'all are here in this early morning... And you Han and lee know why it looks like that you both came from a bomb blast (said while trying to stop his laugh)

Lee know: yeah yeah it's not a time for again long story to tell you this all happen because of THIS person (pointing towards Han).

Han: before to tell you the whole story ... Can we use your washroom to get freshen up and can we also get extra clothes ???

Jin: ok ok kids you can why are you asking my dumplings... Go up and get freshen up hmm...

Jin said while handing Han his apartment keys which is exactly on above of his restaurant (I hope y'all understand what I am trying to say or if not then just go with the flow).. that's when Jin notice that he's not alone there after the couple left... He move his head towards right and saw two figures standing there he recognized them and said...

Jin: ohh hello kook and you too..

Jungkook: finally hyung you notice me  and hello but before you ask me who he is let me explain you whole story before the hyungs come back...

Jin: ok then let's go and sit there you both I'll be back with something to eat... I'm sure you both are hungry so wait there...hmm..

After Jin said they both went towards the table which is close to the counter and sat there beside each other and starts to wait for jin... After few minutes Jin came back holding tray full of delicious food making their mouth watery and Jin sat down they starts to eat....
Jungkook told him the whole story that what happened this morning and also that who is the person beside him after listening to Jungkook, Jin said...

Jin: hello tae bear... Feel easy and feel free here tell me if you want something...
(Taehyung smile towards Jin warmly assuring him that he is fine)

After some time the couple comes down and went towards them and sat on chairs facing each other.... Jin again went to kitchen and bring them breakfast....

After some time Jungkook went to office with Han and lee know went to dance studio while Taehyung is with Jin.. watching him from afar smiling while tears are in his eyes but that tears are not because of sad... That are for happiness....

***********
To Be Continued