Alien's Love pt.13

AFTER 1 MONTH

Jungkook finally got discharged from the hospital.... Still doctor said to take care of yourself and don't do much work and still rest more... Jungkook, Hoseok and Han went towards car and ready to go home... (FINALLY!!!! Jungkook thought)....

When they reach home, Han open the door and they entered .... They straight went towards living room and made kook sit down .... As kook sit on the couch and hurriedly asked....

Jungkook: Hyung Where is Taehyung???

Han and Hoseok started to laugh at kook's impatience while someone say...

Y/n: hey Jungkook oppa .... He's out of house with minho hyung....

Jungkook: I-Is he l-leaving me agai-n?

Jimin: No kook they went out to buy something for you.... Taehyung is not gonna leave you until you say so...

Han: In meantime... Let's go kook freshen up... Lemme help you...

Han took Jungkook towards kook's room... After one hour they came down. And as soon as they came down. Jungkook saw Taehyung on the kitchen counter... And starts to shout ....

Jungkook: TAEHYUNG!!!!

By sudden shout everyone flinch except kook and look towards kook... Then Taehyung said....

Taehyung: baby... What's wrong.. why are you shouting my name...

Suddenly kook hug Taehyung tightly... Tears streaming down his face.. little hiccups of kook can be heard by only Taehyung... Taehyung hug back kook and start to rub his back.. trying to calm him down as he knows that kook is crying in his embrace... He himself don't know why kook is crying suddenly hugging him... After some minutes... Taehyung ask...

Taehyung: kookie.... Is everything ok?? Why are you crying??

Jungkook: When I came back home.. you were not here... I thought you again left me back alone... After I came back from my room I saw you... I don't want you to leave me again.. sorry to scare you and all of them... I was just scared to lose you again.. I Lost you once ... I don't want to lose you again... I Love You ....

Hearing this Taehyung smile towards kook... And kiss his cheek ... And said...

Taehyung: don't worry kook... I'll not leave you again... Let's just forget what happened in past... Just enjoy the present with me and all of them..

After that all of them spent day together with each other.....

THE NEXT DAY

Han, yoongi and Namjoon went to office together as all of them stay at kook's house last night.... Jungkook still has to recover so that's why he didn't go with them... Even tho he want to but other don't let him go...

The trio went to office and get into their cabin for work .. today is so busy for them as they had many things, works and meetings to be done...

Han was in his cabin when someone knock on his door.. he hummed in response and let the other one came in without looking at the door... Suddenly he heard a fimilar voice and look towards the direction...