alien's Love pt 2 special

Taehyung: you're looking handsome too kook... (Give a light peck on Jungkook's lips)

After both of their sweet talk, some minutes later the cake came and all guest starts clapping.... Namjoon stood beside Jin, yoongi stood behind Jimin and put his head on jimin's shoulder, Jhope stand behind y/n while hugging her back, Jisung stood beside Minho looking at him while Minho is busy in giggling on newly wed couple, and lastly Taehyung and jungkook both stood beside each other holding each other's hand...

When Minho notice that someone is looking at him, he looks here and there and found out that Jisung is the one whose been looking at him when he was busy giggling and cheering the couple...

Minho lightly called Jisung, but there was still no response from Jisung, then again Minho lightly shook Jisung while calling his name.... Jisung came out from his little imaginary world... And Minho said....

Minho: Where have your mind been?? And why are you looking at me?

Jisung: huh!!... Me??.... Looking at you??....(said while smiling nervously)

Minho: yes you... You have been looking at me for who knows how much nonstop right now.... Without even blinking.... You bunk...

At this Jisung laugh nervously and after that looks at Minho and said....

Jisung: you're looking beautiful...

At This Minho looks at Jisung and found him staring at him loveling... And that's when Minho said...

Minho: Thanks... I know it looking beautiful... But for your information I'm looking more handsome rather than looking beautiful...

Jisung: ok as you say so Minho...

When Jisung said 'Minho' , Minho feel pain in his heart... He still miss this squirrel... But again that thought of Jisung and his secretary made him sad and mad at the same time.... But some curiosity made Minho to ask Jisung about something...

Minho: umm Jisung.... Aren't your secretary of I mean your girlfriend.... Isn't she here... With you??

Jisung face palmed himself and said...

Jisung: Well she's not here... And also she's not my secretary anymore and she's not my girlfriend also...

Minho: ohh then you marry her... She's your wife..

Jisung again face palm himself and look at my Minho grabbed his both arm and turned me Minho to himself so that Minho face him and said ....

Jisung: she's not my secretary, nor she's my girlfriend, and she's also not my wife.... She's in jail for trying to kill you... Don't ask me how I knew about it that she also tries to kill you even when you leaves me behind....

Minho silently look at him.. he's feeling happy in his heart but he doesn't show it outside... They both are looking each other in the eyes... Both starts to lean forward slowly slowly... But that's not how it goes... Before something happens further... Jisso pat Minho on the back... And they both back off... They both look at Jisso... And she said...

Jisso: what you both are trying to do here.... Do it later... After the ceremony ends ok...

Jisung: aren't your ceremony ends??

Jisso: No...

Minho: We are doing nothing Jisso...

Jisso: yes yes I know what are you trying to say Lover boy.... Now come I'm going to throw flower and you try to catch it...
(She said while winking towards Jisung)