Alien's Love:special part 1

WEDDING DAY
10:30
WEDDING CEREMONY OF
JUNG HAE IN AND KIM JISSO

Everyone busy running here and there... Taehyung and y/n are in bridal room with Jisso.... While others are outside keeping an eye on decorations and many more arrangements and doing their works and duties which they assigned before wedding except Minho, as he's not there.....
In Bridal Room

Jisso is getting ready for her wedding

Jisso is getting ready for her wedding... She's only in her normal dress now... As her makeup is still going so. She didn't wear her wedding dress now...
Y/n is beside her shoving some snacks into her mouth as Jisso is feeling hungry... Taehyung stand behind her... Looking straight into the mirror where shows the reflection of them... He smile at them when Jisso saw him from the mirror.... Taehyung said...

Taehyung: Jisso.. When will he arrive?

Jisso: By asking and telling honestly... I don't know when will he come... But I'm sure he'll...

Y/n: He have too unnie... Cause we decide this special day for him... And it's been almost 2 months that what happened that day...

Taehyung: Well thinking about that day... I'm happy that... That psycho girl is now behind the bars... Everything is back to normal now... But Minsung.... We'll see once when he arrives....

Outside Bridal's room

Others are running here and there checking up on every detail and things. There's only one person who is waiting for someone patiently.... Yes, he's only Han Jisung....

Jungkook: ceremony will be start at 12 p.m and now it's 10:30 a.m..... where are the others.... And jimin go to Bridal's room and give this to Taehyung...

Jungkook handed some bags to Jimin while Jimin said....

Jimin: What is this kook?

Jungkook: there are somethings in these bags that Jisso needs and Han hyung come with me....

Han nodded his head and went from there with kook while Jimin headed towards Bridal's room.... Han and kook went towards hoseok's car.... Jungkook opens the back door and pull something out.... And give it to Han saying....

Jungkook: Hyung take it carefully to Bridal's room... It's jisso noona wedding dress...

Han: ok kook...