alien's Love pt.10

AT NIGHT 10:30 P.M

Jungkook and Han along with lee know came to restaurant where they leave Taehyung with Jin... They entered the restaurant which is whole empty cause it already closed 30 minutes ago... The saw Taehyung and Jin is sitting on the couch near the counter chit chatting with each other... Seeing them Jungkook unknowningly smile and three of them went to them

Jin and Taehyung both notice others presence and look towards them... Seeing Jungkook, Taehyung smile warmly to him.... That's when Han said...

Jisung: hey guys.. how's your day Taehyung???

Taehyung: it's good Jisung hyung..

Jungkook: so listen... About what happen to our house today's morning... It will took whole 1 month to be take care off... And. In this month we can't live there cause it's very inconvenient for us... So as Minho hyung offered us to live with him at his apartment... So let's go now..

Jin look at them nodding his head understanding while Taehyung said....

Taehyung: ok then... Let's go.. I'm so tired I want to sleep koo~~~
(Said cutely clinging to Jungkook cutely pouting his lips)

This make jungkook's heart beat raised and Han looks towards taekook confusedly as why are they are like this and since when... While Jin and Minho both look towards each other exchanging their smile then look towards taekook knowing that why Taehyung is like this...

After few minutes taekook and Minsung went from there biding goodbyes to Jin...after the couples left Jin went to lock the main door and went upstairs to his mini house and then his room to get a better sleep after a long tiring day..

AT MINHO'S APARTMENT

Taekook and Minsung entered the apartment MINHO'S apartment is not as big as Jungkook's.. It has 2 bedrooms, one kitchen, living room and balcony, bathrooms are separately in the two rooms... Minho told Jungkook and Taehyung to go the room which is right beside kitchen and went with Jisung to his room right opposite to taekook's room...

AT MINSUNG'S ROOM

After entering the room Minho told Jisung to go and take a bath first before him... As told Jisung went first to take a warm bath.. after that Minho also take bath... Currently they are laying on the bed cuddling when suddenly Minho spoke...

Minho: Jisung I want to tell you something...

Jisung: what is it baby... Tell me.. I'm listening..

Minho then starts to tell the story about taekook... That they already met before when Minsung was at their tour.. and how suddenly Taehyung leaves Jungkook behinds before Jungkook got into an accident and forgot his memories and many more...

After listening to Minho, Jisung becomes so shocked and silent for some time before he say...

Jisung: is Taehyung the one whom Jungkook loves the most before he got into an accident and forgot his memories??

Minho: yes sungie..

Jisung: how?? I mean... I really can't believe it...

Jisung was so shocked to accept the reality... After sometime they both decided to sleep... As Jisung was so eager to talk more about it... Minho calm him down and said to him that they will talk to Taehyung once the morning comes, as for now let's sleep... After cuddling for some more time they both drifted off to their Dreamland being in each other arms..

AT TAEKOOK ROOM

As they both entered the room.. jungkook says to Taehyung...

Jungkook: umm... Tae bear go to bathroom and take a bath it's on left of yours...

Taehyung smile warmly to Jungkook looking at him... And gets happy to hear jungkook calling him Tae Bear... Then Taehyung nod obediently while smiling and went to bathroom to take a warm bath...

After sometime he came back wearing oversized hoodie and shorts which Jungkook give him a while ago... After he came back Jungkook went inside to take a warm and relaxing bath...

Taehyung goes and sit on the bed crossing his legs, thinking.... That how much he loves Jungkook... He's sorry for leaving jungkook suddenly back then... And that Jungkook will get his memories back soon... While thinking about kook's memory Taehyung don't know why his heart is being aching, he's feeling scared that what of jungkook's remember him one day and leave him... Thinking about that teras starts to roll down from his eyes... When he suddenly hears the door unlock he hurriedly wipe his tears and look towards the direction where kook is standing drying his hairs looking at him smiling at him... Taehyung smile back... And Jungkook asked...

Jungkook: why aren't you sleeping???

Taehyung: ummm. I'm not sleepy yet..
(Said while pouting cutely)

Jungkook look at Taehyung's pouty face and starts laughing... Hearing Jungkook's laugh, Taehyung look at him and asked....

Taehyung: why are you laughing???.... Dadaa??

Hearing Taehyung say dada stops him from laughing and look at Taehyung with stars in his eyes... He is looking at Taehyung warmly.. he don't know why but when Taehyung says dada to him... He's feeling so warm and melted and wants to protect him from this cruel world... His heart stops always when Taehyung said dada to him... Then kook said...

Jungkook: Nothing.... Nothing baby.. just found you cute...

Hearing Jungkook saying baby to Taehyung... He suddenly became shy and starts to blush which bring some of his memories back and suddenly Taehyung became teary with smiling face zone out in his past memories where Jungkook likes to tease Taehyung and Taehyung became easily flustered, shy and easily get blush... When kook notice Taehyung's tears he became panic thinking he made Taehyung cry and uncomfortable... Kooks goes towards Taehyung and said lightly....

Jungkook: I'm sorry Taehyung... Are you uncomfortable with me when I call you baby??? Sorry about that... I promise I won't repeat that again... Promise... Don't cry now....

When jungkook said Taehyung came back to the world and said smiling at Jungkook....

Taehyung: don't be sorry kook... It's just my.... Tears of happiness... Don't be sorry.. I'm not feeling uncomfortable... Just someone I love used to call me that...

Hearing Taehyung's last line 'Just someone I love used to call me that...' broke Jungkook's heart... He himself don't know why.. but his heart is aching badly... He feels like he's losing someone important and precious in his life... He don't know why, but his heart shattered into millions of pieces... He wants to cry but he can't at least infront of Taehyung.... He don't want to worry him... He just hummed in response smiling through pain and on his side to sleep after saying 'Good Night' to Taehyung .... He back faced Taehyung and that's when tears stream down his face he don't know why it happening to him but he didn't stop tears to flow down from his cheek... After sometime both of them drifted into their Dreamland

***********#
To Be Continued