Alien's Love pt 14 (last)

Minho: P-please d-don't hurt-t me any-ymore... I am b-begging y-ou pl-lease... (Said in a cracked voice not be able to handle pain anymore)

After that Minho leave from there not being able to hold anything more.... He's sad, angry, heartbroken... Many emotions are going inside of him... He's feeling betrayed.. Betrayed by his Love..He just ran from there.. just ran.. he just don't want to be there anymore. He wants to be disappear so badly... While running, he is crying badly...

Meanwhile at office, there was a damn silence after Minho left... No one loves an inch from where they stand before Minho left from there... After few minutes... Wen Ming goes to Jisung and try to hold his arm but before that happen... Jisung moves away a little from her and looks darkly in her eyes.. and said only one thing...

Jisung: I Just Now Lost My Life...

After listening to these words wen Ming said...

Ming: Sung babe... Don't say that... He's just selfish and whore... I'm so damn sure that he went somewhere to f*CK some other guys... He's just slut... Not your life...

After listening to what Ming said about his Love.... He stayed silent... But then..

Jisung: Actually Ming.... He's not a whore and slut... It's me who is such a whore... He didn't do anything... And I'm the one who hurt him this much... And don't say anything rubbish about him, if you don't want to face demon inside someone like me...

After that Jisung also leave from there and went home... He enters the house.. and went to sit on the couch... All others are there except Minho... They looked at Jisung... At all guessed that something bad happened...

Jungkook ask Jisung that what happen. But in reply they just only get some more tears, sob and little begging from someone... At this state of Jisung made all other hella worried... Y/n rush to the kitchen and brought a glass of water while Jimin and Hoseok help Jisung to sit on the couch...

After few minutes when Jisung calm down... He told everyone that why he's like that... He told each and everything. From start to end .. that how he spent a night with his secretary Ming... And how he can't bring himself to tell Minho about it, and that he's scared to tell him... And how she blackmailed him and make him do everything she wants... And how Minho got to know about this... And saw him and Ming makeout in cabin... While she's on his lap grinding herself ...

While telling the whole story... He's crying badly and continuously.... While all the others are mad at him... That how can he do that.. at least he can tell someone else other than Minho... But calm him down and said that they will talk to minho... As he needs sometimes.

3 Months Laters

After that incident.. It's been 3 months.. nothing is same... Minho again didn't contact Jisung... And won't let him talk to him...

Jisung was in his cabin while he heared a knock on the door... He hummed in Response and the other person came in... And said something.. which make Jisung close his eyes to control himself from anger...

Ming: hey daddy~~

Jisung: Just Leave Ming... You know what... You're fire you.. you're fire now... Don't come back again... I'm firing you... Now get the hell out of here... I'm so done with all of your shits..

Before Ming could say something... Knock was heared... Jisung said a calmly come in... And that's when Jungkook including some police officers came in... Jisung and Ming loom towards them... When jungkook said..