Chapter-0 : A sudden call

3rd person's POV :-   It was the last day of University before the summer break started.
Everyone in  XX University was full with energy both students and professors, looking forward to enjoying the days.

The 4th year students of  Architecture were especially excited and full of hope because the exams were over, students did their best and waited for their final year.

Payu was in his lecture, fingers tapping  in annoyance and frustration. The professor at the starting of the lecture said to keep their phones in the bag as he had something important to say. All Payu just wanted to take out his phone from his pocket and make a call.

He was looking at the clock again and again, waiting for the lecture to end restlessly. His friends are confused to see their friend like this who is the most attentive student after all.

"Chill Man. The lecture will be over soon. Looking at the watch doesn't make it end early 😂...," one of his friends Lian whispered and laughed.

"Fuck off Wang...", Payu wishpered back.

"Ooooooh... someone is really eager to meet his bf this time. Is there something we didn't know about?..." Payu's other friend Aek  asked him.

"Don't tell me friend you are going to have a honeymoon during this break, is this the reason you are so restless 😏?", Lian asked with a smirk turning towards Payu.

At that comment Payu choked on his own saliva and turned his towards his friend in surprise.

"Oh my God!", Aek shouted and suddenly standing from his chair attracting the attention of all the students and the professor. Payu and Lian looked at each other and facepalmed. 🤦

But before the professor said anything a loud door opening voice attract everyone's attention.

Saifah Phayu’s younger fraternal twin brother standing in front of, clearing his voice and apologizing to the professor for disturbance.

This made Payu's eyes widen in realization. "What are you doing here?", he said in a shocking voice.

However, the professor did not seem to be phased by this behavior. He just nodded, slightly amused but kept his face calm.

"So Mr. Saifah, I hope there is a really serious matter for you to suddenly enter in the class, while I'm still teaching, without permission and cause this disturbance?"

"I'm sorry professor..." Saifah nodded apologists, "it's really important..."

The professor nodded understandingly looking at Payu and give him permission to talk with his brother.

"And you Mr. Aek, look forward to spending the first week of your senior year with extra homework...". The professor said calmly. Aek sits down with a sad face.

"Why aren't you answering your damn ph, brother..." Saifah said in a serious voice.
Payu took out his phone and shocked to see.

"What the..." His face suddenly losing color as he looked at the number of missed calls in his phone in the last 30 minutes.

He had 30 missed calls. 10 from his boyfriend, 7 from his mom, 7 from his dad, 6 from his younger brother.

"Hell..." A sudden chill ran down to his whole body and he looked at his brother for some answer but failed.
"I don't know what's going on but Dad called and instructed me to check on you asap..." Saifah said in one breath.

Lian and Aek are also worried to see both brothers in stress expression and want to know what's happened.
Fear is the worst feeling entered in Payu's heart when he dialed his boyfriend number but it to go straight to voicemail.

He then tried his mom's number. He's on verge to lose his mind any moment but sighed in relief when his mom answered the call at the first ring.

"Mae, what's going on?", he said attracted the whole class's attention towards him. Even his Professor is also worried now.

Payu completely lost his calmness after hearing his mom's crying voice.

"Mae! Mae, Please tell me what's going on!" Payu shouted at the phone.

His friends, classmates and his professor everyone shocked hearing this.

"Dude"

"Payu"

"Is everything okay?"

Payu didn't bother to reply to his friends calling as he was too busy  to understand the words his mom was saying, "Hell, why is this happening with my baby..."

He heard some noises at the other end "Payu..." He then heard his father's voice from the other side.

"Yes  Por, Just...  please tell me what's going on?" Payu asked desperately. "Please Tell me, He is alright..."

His friends glanced at each other knowing exactly who he is referring to.

"No Payu, we can't explain everything on the phone..." His father replied.

"What?" Payu said in confusion.
"Son, he needs you...since you were not picking up your phone he... Just you and your brother take your car and come to the airport... We already arranged everything and also called your principal. You just d-"

"Yes Por, we are on my way..." Payu cut his Father's words in mid and picked his belongings and stuffing in his bag. He hung up the call stuffing his phone in his pocket and took his car keys.

Payu then gesture towards his younger brother to come with him. Saifah nodded and walked with him in a hurry.

"Payu, what's going on," Lian touched his friend's shoulder and stopped him. The whole class is looking forward to hearing what's going on.

Payu flinches and looks back at him only to realize all of his classmates and his professor are looking at him in question.

"Is it about Noeul?" Aek asked softly to his friend.

"What? Y-Yeah Noeul is perfectly fine..." Payu replied. "He should be okay..." Not sure about his own answer. Run without waiting for his friends.

"Payu! Wait... Dude We are coming with you!" His friends followed him out of the class but stopped by the Dean in the corridor.

"Back to your class Mr. Lian Kilen Wang and Mr. Sinsophak Wijitwerot..." the Dean said and signals towards the classroom.

They looked around to find Payu and his younger brother was already gone.

"But!" Lian exclaimed in frustration.
"Come on dude, We can skip out during the next break..." Aek whispered to Lian pushing him by the shoulder towards the lecturer room who nodded in response cursing under his breath.

Both of them were unaware of a big storm that was gonna change their friend's life completely after this.

********

So a new story started 🙂
Your thoughts are important 😀

Happy new year 🎊 everyone
Hope this year brings a lot of good things in everyone's life 💕